☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

dis•cov•er•y (noun):

the action or the process of discovering or being discovered.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃

I rub my eyes, the feeling of crust present as I wipe it all off before cracking open my eyes.

There sits Norman, once again. Though this time, his eyes aren't wide and pressing like a creep, instead they're a bit soft and more curious than anything as he is seated now at the edge of my bed.

I was more tired, and he wasn't so close to me this time, so I only muttered out my next response.

"God, dude. Can you not do that?"

He tilts his head. "Hm?"

"Stop waiting for me to wake up, that's creepy." I yawn.

Norman glances away and at the floor. "Oh. Well... you were crying last night. I heard you from inside the closet. So I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

He heard me crying?!

I thought I muffled my cries with a pillow!

But he still heard it...

Ugh!

Stupid!

I was fully awake now as I wiped my dried tears off my cheeks and got out of bed.

"Don't worry about it. I'm completely fine." I assured him, ignoring his curious questions and going downstairs to make us breakfast like I usually did.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I pretended like I didn't cry at all last night, no matter how many times Norman asked me, I always brushed him off and changed the subject.

After a few times of asking, he finally dropped it.

I made French toast today since I woke up earlier than expected. I didn't hear my alarm go off and instead heard the birds faint chirps outside my window.

"Wow, this is... really good." Norman commented as we eat.

"Thank you." I muttered, going to turn on the TV again.

Because apparently today, I desire to make myself angry today.

The usual channels my mom flicked through were either CNN or CNBC, my dad would commonly watch the news with her to get a grasp on what crazy shit was happening that day.