★ 𝙮/𝙣'𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚 ★

☾ ゜・。。. ・°゜★ ゜°・ . 。。・゜☾

I open my eyes, blinking away the slight drowsiness as I look out of a window.

Where am I?

I think to myself as I fully crack open my eyes.

I was in a car... It wasn't my parents or one that I recognized at all.

I was being driven down a blank two way road, trees surrounded the road and it was dark, the car highlights lighting the street as the car drives.

I glanced down, and I wasn't wearing my night clothing like I fell asleep in, rather I was wearing a long silk white nightgown, it was big and a bit flowy looking with spaghetti straps and my right hand was on my stomach. My hair wasn't down anymore, rather it was in a topknot.

I still felt a bit drowsy, like I was lacking some sleep. But I still had some questions in my head that I wanted answers to.

Who's driving the car?

I glance to my side, and I see Norman there. Looking ahead at the road with his left hand on the steering wheel, and the right gently holding my left.

I turn my hand a little to intertwine our fingers, and he accepts the gesture without any other acknowledgment or words.

I noticed that he was wearing his usual dress shirt and a light blue tie, but with a dark grey or black business jacket instead of his vest.

I blink slowly, feeling a bit drowsy.

"Norman?" I called for his attention in a soft voice.

"Yes, honey?" he replied in a gentle tone.

Honey? That's a new one.

He didn't take his eyes off the road when replying to me, regardless, I still spoke.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a mellow way, blinking slowly.

I see his lips quirk up into a barely noticeable smile.

"Home." he answers, keeping a low and comforting voice.

Really? But... this isn't the path to my apartment...

My blinking gets a bit slower as my eyes narrow, turning into a gaze.

"Where is home...?" I asked him.

He takes a second or so to answer, I feel something cold and metal like on both of our fingers, but don't pay attention to it.

"Did you forget where we live? We're only a few more minutes away, my dear..."

Norman's thumb lightly rubs my knuckles in a loving way, "You've been dealing with so much recently. When we get home, I'll run you a nice bath, give you a massage, and you can go to sleep afterward. How's that sound?"

We... live together? In a house?

I hum, "That would be nice... thank you." I say, my voice decreasing to a whisper.