☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

mer•ry (adjective):

(of an occasion or season) characterized by festivity and rejoicing.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I didn't wake up to any screaming and yodeling from my older brother, thank God. I knew it was going to happen on Christmas day though, so I had to be wary and careful.

It was Christmas Eve now, I was able to switch from spending time with Norman in my room (most of that being for research), being out with my family, and spending time with B/n.

The clothes that I gave Norman to wear from B/n went unnoticed as he brought some of his new clothes from Reno instead. Not going to lie, they looked better than the ones he decided to leave here.

So, I decided to be very risky and sneak into my brother's room at 3 am and swap out one pair of clothes for another so I could give them to Norman.

As I blinked the tiredness away and sat up in my bed, I realized that tomorrow was actually Christmas Day. I slept in until 12 pm, but as expected it was a cloudy day again for the winter days.

Norman told me they did celebrate, but most of the gifts they got were pretty random, and most of the time had little meaning unless a friend made you something.

I waltz into my closet, and Norman was still asleep soundly.

Playing with his hair as a way to relax him has become more and more common. He liked the feeling, it made him relax and fall asleep easier, and I liked how feathery his hair felt. So it was a win-win.

I bent down and briefly looked at his face, which is mostly covered by his excessively messy hair.

I should probably buy him a hairbrush.

I think as I reach out and gently brush his hair away, letting me see his eyes.

Norman fluttered his eyes open from the movement, and I drew my hand back.

Shit.

"Good morning..." he muttered out with a yawn.

I hum very quietly. "Good morning. I didn't mean to wake you."

I kinda just wanted to touch your hair again.

He gives me a very small, fatigued smile.

"Did you want to touch my hair again?"

God damnit, why can you read my mind?!

This isn't fair.

Well, I guess I'll have to continue dumping my thoughts in my journal.

I chuckle under my breath. "Yeah, but I don't want to put you back to sleep again..." I admit.

Norman sits up and takes my wrists in his hands, then puts my hands in his hair. "If it's from you, it'll go both ways."

I stumble on both knees from the action and stifle chuckles.

Alright then.

I comb my fingers through his hair, making Norman close his eyes and give a relaxed smile.

Even if he never combed or brushed it, his hair was soft to the touch, and you could easily slick through it.

I did this for a few minutes before pulling my hands away.