☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

re•veal (verb):

make (previously unknown or secret information) known to others.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I roll over and shove my face in my pillow, not ready to face the day that comes.

My cousins are coming over again for New Years.

Fuuuuuuck this.

I wanna sleep all day and just wake up at 11:59 for the ball drop.

"It's time to wake up, Y/n."

A gentle voice awakes me out of my dazed slumber, I roll back onto my back and open my eyes to see Norman sitting at the edge of my bed.

I yawn and stretch my legs.

"What the hell are you doing up so early?" I groan out.

Norman raises an eyebrow.

"Your alarm is going off, though. And it's eight o'clock."

I look over at my phone, and indeed it is going off. It was on a lower volume than I had set it as though.

"Oh, thanks for telling me." I get out of bed and get ready for a day out and a night in with my cousins.

I take a shower, get dressed, and put on my converses/vans. I tie my hair back into a good hairstyle as I talk to Norman, a hair tie in my mouth as I use another to do part of my hair.

"I'll be out for most of the day, then my family is coming back, and my cousins are spending the night. They'll leave tomorrow at around 11 I assume." I briefly explain to Norman, who nods in return.

"Will you be banging pots and pans like you said your family does?"

"Most likely."

"Alright."

I finished doing my hair and faced Norman with a simple smile.

"I know it's been months and we still haven't gotten a long way with our research. But I want you to know that whenever I have spare time I will continue to help you. It's not like I'm avoiding it or anything, I'm just living my life, and soon I can get you to living yours again. Even if it sounds like a hellish nightmare. It's your hellish nightmare that you'll get through."

That sounded a lot cooler in my head.

I blink a few times, realizing that I worded a few things wrong. Nevertheless, Norman chuckles with closed eyes and pats my shoulder (since my hair was done) with a small smile.

"I know, Y/n. I know."

My smile gets wider as I close my eyes.

"Great! I have to go wake up my brother now. I'll try and sneak you food whenever I can later."

"Okay, have fun Y/n."

"Bye, Norman."

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃