♡︎𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 (𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻)♡︎

(lmao please adhere to the warning that this is a lemon that picks up with the night Y/n and Norman reunited, because it was requested)

(So yeah, please if you're uncomfortable with lemons please just don't read it, thanks!)

(Also this is kinda my first time writing a lemon, so... yeah here ya go)

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

He hooked two fingers in the lace panties and slid it down, completely taking it off and tossing it to the side of the bed. The piece was useless now.

The action made me shiver as I felt his warm breath fan over in between my now spread legs, inner thighs, and sure to be glistening parts.

This is the night I lose my virginity.

I've missed him so much.

Right when I attempted to relax, I felt a sudden jolt of immense pleasure as Norman slowly dragged his tongue through my folds. It made me shudder out a moan with my legs shaking a bit.

Norman paused unexpectantly, much to my dissatisfaction. He let out rough breaths against me as I gripped his hair.

"More, Norman." I told him in a breathy and demanding tone.

He complied with me, pushing his face further and working his tongue to slide along the walls inside. Sucking and licking much more intensely.

The grip I had on his hair tightened and my chest rose up as another moan tumbled out from my mouth.

"Ah! Norman..."

He let out a deep groan in response as he slithered his tongue along to suck on my clit. I couldn't stop the whimper that came out from there still being an emptiness in me.

Like he always has, Norman seems to read my mind as he replaces that emptiness with two of his slim fingers.

The loud squelch from the action had filled my ears for a brief moment before my groans and huffs replaced it.

Quickly, I begged for more, and he complied. Two fingers turned into three as they pushed in and out of me with the combination of his tongue working my clit and folds.

I cried out and my chest rose up further when I felt Norman give an experimental curl with his fingers in me.

"Ah, fuck! Do that again!" I hollered in a lusty daze, desperate to feel it again.

Noman didn't comply. Instead, going slower with his licking and barely pumping his fingers.

I groaned impatiently as I pulled his hair forward, he didn't budge.

"Go faster..." I said in a huff, I tugged his hair again. "Please, love. For fucks sake, you're killing me..."

He didn't respond to my plea until a few seconds later, I felt his fingers slide back up and curl even more than last time, filling me up to the knuckle and going much faster than before.