☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

con•ster•na•tion (noun):

feelings of anxiety or dismay, typically at something unexpected.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Norman had been going to the gym for the few months prior, I usually accompany him, but this time I didn't come since he went when I was in class at the time.

I just joined my PE class, and I had prayed to every God I've ever known that we weren't doing yoga again.

And thankfully, it wasn't master's level yoga.

...

...

...

It was actually a fitness day with multiple activities.

Hw amazing. It's even worse than I anticipated.

Honestly, I think I'd rather meditate with my camera off.

Our PE teacher acted like a military trainer whenever she visited us in our breakout room, sadly enough she never did pop in.

She hadn't gone by my room yet. Though, I knew that due to the number of kids in this class, she would only have enough time to check everyone once.

So once she passed by me, I could stop doing this ridiculous stuff. But for the time being, all I could do was comply.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I was doing the workouts as instructed, and thanks to my frequent gym visits, some being with Norman, I wasn't doing so horribly or as bad as I would have at the start of the year.

I still hadn't heard my teacher's notification that she had arrived in my breakout room. I was doing mountain climbers and was about ready to just give up.

I paused briefly for water, noting that class was more than halfway done.

I swear, I'm probably one of the last kids she's checking on.

I think, finishing a whole glass of water in one swig and preparing to go back into my workout before some rustling caught me off guard.

It was coming from outside. At first, I was paying attention, but then I realized that it might just be the squirrels messing around in the trees and continued to do other workouts like squats and others, making it easier without the weights, but not as effective.

Things were going fine, until a few moments later when I started to hear more noises from what sounds like outside downstairs.

...