☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

re•lief (noun):

a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

"JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU HAVING A SEIZURE WHAT'S WRONG MASON?!"

"TURN ON THE NEWS!!!"

I sat up in bed and turned on my bedroom TV and went through the channels to one of the news channels, which was CNBC.

It was the statistics for the election, and would you look it here.

Donald Trump lost.

My eyes brighten up as I call my parents and inform them.

"MOM DID YOU HEAR?!"

"BIDEN WON!"

I scream into the phone as she screams with me, completely forgetting Norman was probably still asleep in my closet.

I called my dad and we did the same thing, which was when the closet door creaked open.

There stood a sleepy Norman with messier hair than usual, rubbing his eyes with his palm.

I put my dad on mute as Norman starts speaking in a tired voice.

"Why are you screaming...? It's 7 in the morning-"

I unmute my dad before answering him.

"I gotta go, dad. I'm going to tell my friends!"

"Alright, we'll be home early and I'll bring home something!"

"Bye, dad!"

I hung up and then sprung out of bed, grabbing his arms and startling him into a more awake state.

"Trump lost! Trump lost! Biden is in the run for president!" I jump up and down with a giddy smile.

His eyes are now a bit wide as I point to the TV with the headline.

"Oh, that's great." Norman said with a tired smile.

I run downstairs as he follows and decide as a way of expressing relief, I would make blueberry pancakes.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Norman was wide awake about halfway through me making pancakes, seeing as my hyperactive energy was probably spreading over to him.