☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

ad•mire (verb):

look at with pleasure.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I yawn, noticing I'm waking up a bit earlier than usual once again.

I take this time to go to the gym and then eat breakfast, Norman hasn't gotten up even after I got my clothes from the closet, so I assume he stayed up all night again.

I made him breakfast, even if he wasn't awake. Which for both of us was a meat omelet.

By the time I started eating, Norman came downstairs. His hair was messier than usual and his eyes narrowed into tired slits.

The albino yawned as he sat down with me at the kitchen table, silently taking bites of his meal.

"How did you sleep?" I asked, trying to fill in the silence.

He rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand. "I didn't get much, but I smelled that you made food, and didn't want it to go to waste."

"Mm, I would've put it in the fridge for you if you wanted to sleep in longer."

"Fresh is typically better. But thank you for the thought." he replies, taking a sip of water.

A part of me wanted to bring up what he called me last night, more or so why he did.

It's not like it bothered me all that much, I was just curious.

I opened my mouth to say something, but instead took a bite of my food.

Norman glances up at me, "Something you wanna say?" he asked.

"No." I hum with a lie.

"Are you sure? Could it be that I gave you a nickname last night, and that's what's on your mind?"

Damn. Am I that transparent?

Well, I have to tell him now. There's no point in lying anyways.

"Yeah," I say, taking a bite of my omelet.

Norman shifts a bit in his seat as I add to my sentence, "But it's not like the name bothers me. It was just a bit shocking."

Norman looks up as I avoid his gaze, staring at my food as I take more bites of it.

I hear an exhaled laugh from him as he speaks again.

"That's good to hear." he comments as we both finish our meals.

Clean up, get dressed, start classes as Norman researches, same old schedule.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃