♡︎𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮: 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽♡︎

(I AM SO SORRY for not posting in MONTHS I was super busy with finals and I started simping for a real person in one of my classes😀😀 so yeah that's happening so sorry again for not posting in a while)

(Also there aren't many of these extras left before I'm gonna try to write the next story, idk when that will be published though)

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

"I think I'm feeling better now." 

I tell my boyfriend, who was right now fixing his hair in the mirror perched in the bathroom.

I slid off of the bed and prepared to plant my feet on the ground.

Please don't fall again. It's so embarrassing when I do.

Magically, I only felt a little bit of pain when I wobbled up into a standing position.

Oh my God finally.

Norman turns around from the bathroom mirror with a smile.

"Ah, wonderful. I'll take you on a date then, and after, I can take you to meet my family."

I blink over to my open closet and my jewelry box.

"Give me a few minutes to get ready though, I want to look my best." I told him, walking over and filing through my dresses and other fancy articles of clothing.

Norman's eyes follow me as I furrow my eyebrows, no luck in finding decent outfits.

"You can dress casually if you want, s'ok really." he assured me.

I shook my head. "This is our first date out in a few years. I want to look my best."

Norman chuckles a little.

"Whatever you say, dear..."

I dig around in my somewhat messy closet, trying to find at least one dress that wasn't either worn out or a mini one.

Come on, I have to have something!

All the way in the back, I managed to get a simple f/c pencil dress and pair it with a nice set of black heels. It had a bit of a neckline to it, but nothing too scandalous.

It was chilly outside, so to make it even more formal fitting, I wore my business jacket once again.

I did my hair nicely and did my makeup, overall I was very satisfied with the outcome.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

"Love, are you ready to go?"

I rounded the corner, having my things needed in my small purse.

Norman's eyes trail me up and down slowly.

"Damn, you still know how to dress in such a sophisticated way." he commented.

I crack a side smile.

"I'm glad I still have it in me."

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you, Norman."