☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙚𝙣 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

un•pre•ten•tious (adjective):

not attempting to impress others with an appearance of greater importance, talent, or culture than is actually possessed.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

It's finally spooky month!

Time to bust out the fake skeletons and the murder weapons because I just cannot WAIT until I can dress up.

I rub my eyes and sit up, hearing the pitter patter of the raindrops trickle down my window and onto the ground.

I close my eyes once more and lean my head back on my headboard, it's peaceful.

"Y/n." I hear a soft murmur of my name.

I flicker open my eyes to see Norman in his tank top and pants with his stare displaying regular curiosity.

"I'm going to the gym again, do you want to come with me?"

"Mmm, sorry not today. Maybe I'll do it at night."

"Oh, alright."

Norman takes the iPad.

"You're not bringing my iPad."

"I know. I'm doing research instead."

I raise an eyebrow.

"You can go to the gym by yourself."

Norman looks back at me, "Won't somebody notice me or think I'm an intruder because I don't live here?"

I shake my head. "Nobody's gonna question who you are besides my parents. And they're at work all day every day."

"Really?"

I shrug. "It's also not like you're tethered to a leash either. Don't worry about my neighbours. And if by chance somebody does actually say something, just say you're visiting B/n."

Norman sets down my device and nods.

I reach for my umbrella from behind my nightstand. "Here."

"Thanks."

And then he leaves.

I close my bedroom door and get dressed in one of my favourite Halloween shirts B/n has ever gotten me (and himself, we match), along with matching black shorts.

I go downstairs to make breakfast and a protein shake for when Norman comes back. Then I ask Alexa to play some piano music.

"Playing Piano music station..."