☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

laud•a•tory (adjective):

(of speech or writing) expressing praise and commendation.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

It's been a few days, and Norman has finished recovering from his cold.

I gave him medicine with his food whenever he woke up, but overall it seemed to have hit him pretty hard.

I have never, in my life, seen anybody get that sick from dancing in the rain.

I still didn't tell him that he practically clung to me while he was getting better, but maybe I should.

I wonder what he'll say.

I guess I could find out.

After the gym and getting dressed for the day I had decided that while I was making our breakfast that I'd randomly bring it up.

"Hey, do you remember anything from when you were sick?"

I hear Norman sip on his tea, "Mm, no not really. I was sleeping for almost the entirety of it."

I stifle a chuckle while finishing the eggs. "Well then, I guess you don't remember how you practically clung onto me the whole time."

I turn around to see his reaction after I put our food on the plates.

Norman widens his eyes a bit and keeps his teacup raised to his mouth while barely blinking.

"I what?"

I slide him over his plate as I get us utensils. "You wrapped your arm around my stomach and would constantly pat around for something to grab whenever I got out of your grasp." I say nonchalantly because in reality it really wasn't a big deal at all.

Norman takes a few moments to respond as we start eating as he seemingly is conjuring a response.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Sometimes when I'm sick I'll usually try to hold onto something. Apologies if what I did inconvenienced you."

I wave my hand while shaking my head and sipping my water. "It's fine. You were just delirious is all." My voice lowers a bit.

"I didn't really mind anyway."

"Hm?"

"Yeah?"

"You said something?"

"Oh uh... no, I didn't." I digress as we continue eating.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃