☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

ro•mance (noun):

a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Because I was smart, I decided to get an Uber instead of riding our bikes in such nice outfits.

Like literally everyone in my school, I lied about my age to use the service, but it wasn't a problem since I looked like an adult and have been told as such many times.

Norman obviously too.

The first place, which was Norman's idea, was to go to Fog Harbour Fish House.

I've never been here before, but once we got a table with a view of the bay, I realized just how fancy this place was.

I blink a bit, trying to adjust to the atmosphere and the menu with a plethora of options.

Norman hid it much better than me, and smiled at my genuine awe of the place.

The server came by and asked if we wanted any appetizers as well as give us ice water.

In fancy tall glasses.

Real queen shit.

We only got the garlic bread to start with, then we started talking.

Though, since neither of us has ever been on a date, casual not counting, it was a bit awkward.

"Well, since we've been mostly engrossed in our own studies, I've come up with some icebreaker questions that I think would be nice to know." Norman brings up.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh? We've already known each other for more than nine months, but do tell."

I raise a finger. "And you have to answer them too." I added as the garlic bread came to our table.

Before getting to the ask and answer, we ordered food.

I ordered the crispy calamari, and Norman got the seared pacific cod.

Once the waiter left, Norman asked his first question.

"Well, my first one, albeit specific, are what three words would you tell your younger self?"

"Ooh, interesting. How young are we talking?" I asked.

"Hmm, let's do eleven."

I blink. Ready to quote a vine instead of being serious.

I clear my throat.

"Fuck bitches get money."

"That's four words."

"NotifIdon'tuseanyspaces" I say a bit quickly.

Norman chuckles a little.

"Okay, well, in all seriousness then."

Now I answer it honestly, I think for a bit, then have my answer.

"'Just do it.'"

"Isn't that the Nike slogan?"

"Yeah, but I was also a scaredey cat when I was younger. Afraid of doing anything and everything without my parent's guidance." I shrug.

Norman raised an eyebrow, urging me to continue.

I did, "Sixth grade came around. I started growing and people actually cared what I did, said, and looked? I was starting to grow up a little, I dunno, I guess that shit was kinda scary to me." I chuckle. "Still is, sometimes."