☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

fes•tive (adjective):

cheerful and jovially celebratory.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Jingle Bells,

Covid is hell,

I have one brain cell.

...?

I just need,

To find relief-

BECAUSE I CANNOT FUCKING SLEEP.

SHIT-

I shove my pillow in my face and groan. I had been staring up at my dark ceiling for maybe... 45 minutes to an hour? Oh my god.

Why is it only the night before Christmas day that I can never sleep?

And why is it only me who can't? I know B/n and my parents are sleeping like babies right now.

I glance over to the closet, which shows the light is on from the inside when I definitely know Norman turned it off at 10.

He must be awake too.

I hesitate to get out of bed, but in the end, I pull back the covers and crack open the closet door.

Norman was reading one of the library books (he insisted we would find some information, so we kept renewing them) on the floor, but it didn't look like he was too into it or focusing really hard.

The moment I stand in the doorway, with slight eyebags and messed up clothes is when he notices me.

He closes the book and slides it to the side.

I stand near the light switch as the albino asks me, "Can't sleep either?"

I hum tiredly. "Yeah. I thought with my time I could at least help you go to sleep."

I sat in front of him, but instead of helping him fall asleep, he seemed more interested in talking. So we talked.

Eventually, I felt tired enough to go to sleep and get in a couple of hours.

Norman was barely able to keep his eyes open now as well, he tiredly cupped my cheeks and put our foreheads together as a farewell gesture.

I smiled back at the action. I muttered a "Goodnight" to him, then turned off the closet light and slithered back in bed. My blankets felt heavier on me now.

That was nice...

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃