☾ 𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ☾

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

en•chant (verb):

fill (someone) with great delight; charm.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Good morning everyone.

God has let me live another day...

And I'm about to make it everyone's problem.

I flutter my eyes open, only to see Norman resting in front of me, or rather, right next to me. He was as peaceful looking as ever while being asleep. His hand was gently clasped and intertwined with my own.

Except his...

His breathing is light, barely even audible. His chest rises up and down as we only have a small space in between us now.

I was laying on my back with my head turned towards him. I quietly try to pivot to fully face him, but when I do he stirs in his sleep.

His eyes slowly open to gaze tiredly at me, the light perfectly hitting his face with the sunrise, reflecting off of his oceanic eyes.

I lightly grip his hand. "Good morning, Norman..." I whispered.

He seemed pretty tired, but still kept his eyes open as he briefly gripped my hand too, his thumb tracing the side of my hand.

"Good morning, Y/n..." he whispered softly.

He had a hard time staying awake, and I felt a bit cold. So I got a bit closer to him, and as a result, he pulled his hand away from mine and pushed it against my back to get me as close as possible to him.

My face was right up to his, but he didn't remove his arm from around me.

Instead, I felt comforting presses as he rubbed my back with a lazy smile and low gaze.

I hum, and move just a bit closer, to where my face was snug against his sweater as my own arm wrapped around his lower torso.

"That feels nice..." I commented in a tiny whisper.

I didn't receive a response besides a nudge on the top of my head, indicating Norman stuck his nose in my hair.

It was most likely before 7 AM, since the sunrise was still happening. But I was comfortable right here with Norman. No need to go to the gym, no need to make breakfast, no need to really do anything.

Occasionally, Norman would use his left hand that would be rubbing my back to reach up and play a bit with my hair.

"Your hair is soft," he mumbled sleepily, then yawned.

His yawn is contagious, I do the same a few seconds later.

"I think I'm gonna fall asleep again..." he informs me.

"Same here... I can make breakfast later." I mutter back.

"Mmm... that would be nice. Sweet dreams, Y/n."

I'll probably dream of you again.

"Sweet dreams..." I whispered back, letting myself doze.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

 。。・゜❃