"N-Now O-On?"- I Asked As I Was Not In My State.

"Yeh Princess, Your Mom And I Got Divorced Today, That's Why We Couldn't Be With You All Day"-Dad Replied.

I Got Another Shock After Hearing That. My Soul Left My Body, Suddenly My Body Felt Cold, Tears  Started To Spread In My Eyes.

"Yes Dear That's Why We Were Late Today, But Luckily We Managed To Be Here When It Was Your Turn, Hmm?"- My Mom Smiled At Me As Assuring That What They Did Was Not A Big Deal.

"So You Got Divorced Today...."- I Spoke In Low Voice, Eye Gazing At The Grass On The Ground.

"You Got Divorced On MY Graduation Day....."- I Continued Still Looking At The Ground With A Low Yet Cold Emotionless Voice.

Tears Started To Flow Out Of My Eyes, My Lips Curved Down And Then I Looked Up To Face Them. "Thanks......F-For The Best Graduation Gift That You Both Have Given To Me On My Very Important Day Of Life"- I Smiled At Them While Tears Running Down My Cheeks.

They Knew It Was A Sarcasm....

"Princess I-"

I Cut Him While Showing My Palm On His Side As A Gesture That I Don't Want To Hear Them Anymore.

"This G-Gift...."I Paused For A Sec "I-I'll Always Remember And For Your Kind Information You Also Gifted Me This For My Birthday...."

They Got Surprised By My Words.

"Y-Yes......Mom-Dad Today Was Also My B-Birthday....." Again I Couldn't Control My Emotions And Tears Started To Flow Out In More Faster Motion.

They Just Didn't Hurt Me On My Graduation Day, But They Also Hurt Me When It Was My Birthday. I Felt So Hurt, Cold, Emotionless, Weak, Angry, Frustrated All At The Same Time.

"You've Told Me What You Wanted To...So Now Please Give Me Some Space To Gather Myself..."- I Spoke While Rubbing Off My Tears.

"I'll Be Late At Home, Don't Wait For Me And Yeh I'll Take Care Of Myself.......Bye For Now"- I Ran From There After Saying The Words Which I Didn't Imagine To Say Today.

*

*

*

I Ran Out Of Their Sight Just In A Sec And My Legs Started To Feel Numb. I Felt Like I Was Dragging Myself...My Walk Became Slower And Slower As I Was In A Complete Different State....My Mind Was Still Adjusting In What Just Happened Few Minutes Ago...I Couldn't Focus On My Surroundings, I Wasn't Able To Listen Or Hear Anything....I Was Just Walking On The Streets Like A Dead girl Or A Zombie, Rethinking The Scenarios In My Mind.

Suddenly I Hear Some Music, A Song Which Was So Loud And Clear Into My Ears....I Couldn't Hear The Noise On The Streets But Only That Song.

The Lyrics Were In Korean, Even Though My Born And Brought Up Was In Canada My Parents Were Still Korean So I Could Understand Korean Very Well

"The Lyrics...."- I Muttered To Myself As I Noticed That The Voice Was Coming From The Near Stadium.

'Would You Believe Me

If I Say That I Was Scared Of Everything Too?

You Gave Me The Best Of Me,

So You'll Give You The Best Of You,

You'll Find It, The Galaxy Inside You'

(Magic shop-BTS- lines sung by V)

I Felt A Sudden Warm And Comforting Feeling In That Voice It Was Just So Magical, It Was The Only Thing That Diverted My Mind From Everything...

I Felt Like Someone Was Giving Me Warm And Strong Hug Through His Honey Voice.

I Checked The Time And It Was Only One Minute Left To The Midnight(11:59pm).

Then I Hear Another Line Of The Song...

'So Show Me,

I'll Show You,

So Show Me,

I'll Show You'

And Than It Was Exactly 12am....."I Wish I Could Show You"- I Said While Looking At Stadium With A Little Smile On My Face.

"Thank You-

-To Whoever You Are"- I Ended My Sentence And Turned Around To My Way Back Home. Than I Hear One Little Girl's Giggling About The Shooting Star:

I Looked At The Sky And Thought 'I Couldn't Even See That...Maybe God Doesn't Even Want To Give Me Chance To Make A Wish'- I Huffed And Continue To Move Forward On My Way.

THIRD PERSON POV-

 "Mommy Did You See The Shooting Star???"- The Little Girl Asked Her Mom While Jumping In Excitement

"Yes I Did Baby....But Did You Notice One Thing Dear?" – Her Mom Asked

The Little Girl Shook Her Head In Confusion.

"The Shooting Star Exactly Fell On At 12am, Which Means, Who So Ever Wished On Exact 12 Their Wishes Will Become True"

"So My Wish Will Become True??!"- Girl Asked Excitingly.

"Yes Baby...Now Lets Go Home Hmm?"

*

*

*