Not-so-sweet dreams

Start from the beginning

Quickly, I explain everything about my dream, and what Hazel told me. After I finish telling Annabeth, I realize I should've woken Percy up, because now I'll have to explain everything to him too. Taking a book off Annabeth's desk, I launch it at the sleeping Percy's chest.

"Uhhh...." He groans, before blinking awake.

"Get up Sea-weed brain, we have a problem." Annabeth sighs, looking around for her shoes.

"Uh...What?"

Quickly, Annabeth explains everything I just told her. Luke continues to stand beside me, looking like he's about to topple over from lack of sleep. I told him he didn't have to stay at my dorm all night, but he insisted...

Percy looks to be trying to say something while Annabeth's explaining, but he doesn't get a word in from how fast she's talking.

"Uh...I just talked to Nico and Hazel in an iris message last night." Percy finally shrugs, looking at all of us in confusion.

"You what?!"

Percy nods. "I got an Iris message from Nico who had Hazel with him. Apparently they ran out of gas on the side of a road, and then lost their drachmas so Hazel wasn't able to call Nico. She's safe, Frank's safe, they're all safe." He shrugs once more.

"Why didn't you tell me he called?"

Percy shakes his head. "I did....You were looking over those bridal magazines and weren't paying attention to what I was saying."

From the way Annabeth's cheeks glow red, it's obvious that's what happened.

I frown. "No way....They're all okay? But the dream....It felt so real...."

Annabeth gives me a sympathetic look. "I guess you were just really worried about and it started affecting your dreams."

I shake my head. "But she said that Stheno needs three things....The bow, the goblet thingy Hazel was looking for...Why would I dream of that if it wasn't real?"

Percy shrugs. "Well, it was definitely Nico I spoke to last night....Same sparkling personality and all."

Luke snickers beside me from his comment. "I guess it was just a dream." He yawns, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Where did you speak to him?" I question, feeling something's off.

Percy shrugs. "He called here."

But that doesn't make sense to me either. I feel almost certain Nico would've called me before Percy...But he didn't even call the Poseidon dorm, he called here at Annabeth's? That's even stranger to me. He's not overly fond of her, so would he call her over me?

There's something not adding up, but I can't figure out why this all seems so strange.

"Now, I'm going to be going back to bed....Hazel's safe, she got her goblet thing, and Nico will be headed back  here after he finishes some representation duties for Pluto at camp Jupiter." Percy yawns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and I said goodbye to the two of them, and head back to the empty Hades dorm.

"I guess I should just be grateful they're all okay....But something seems so wrong about this." I mutter, as Luke plants a kiss on top of my head.

"Well....Since we were up the majority of the night doing some extracurricular activities, I guess I got you so exhausted you then suffered from some bizarre dreams." Luke grins mischievously.