Chapter 111

Knowing that Cheng De had a problem, Deyur didn't say anything, even after waiting for a few people to rest, he even arranged a job for a few people, as if he hadn't noticed it at all.

    For them now, the most important thing is time.

    Cheng De thought they were dark, but they weren't.

    If you really want to count it, Cheng De is in the light, and Dyur is in the dark.

    And now Yuncheng is their territory, even if Cheng De and the others have any plans, sooner or later they will be exposed to them.

    Of course, this is the case on the surface, but in private, Dyur is still inquiring about his parents and Grandpa Shan.

    And there is the most important point.

    When he told the demon empresses that Lao Shan might be with his parents, their first reaction was ease.

    "The mountains are the best grandpa, parents with them quasi-security."

    "Old Mountain skill a great deal, even here can cover your own and thoughtful of others." "Gee,

    he is not a good thing even for a moment bag Less, even if he is not strong, he will not suffer."

    After a few calls, Dewur couldn't help being a little curious about what this elder would look like.

    Just before they saw Grandpa Shan, they encountered something stunned. It was also a matter that overturned all the things they had prepared and needed to be discussed separately.

    That is-the little ginseng flew away...

    it really flew away.

    Under their eyelid disciple, the'instigated' flew away.

    It was all the monsters all chasing them, but they didn't catch them.

    "...My little ginseng is gone?" Tong Xiao was still a little stupid and didn't react.

    Watching the soft worms transform into a long dragon, and then flying to the distance with the small ginseng, Tong Xiao never wanted to try a second time.

    "Get ready, let's go after it." Dyur was serious, and no one expected such a situation.

    Soft insects have always been regarded as little ginseng's playmates, and they have spent a lot of time together, and they all thought that nothing would happen.

    No one would know that something went wrong if one didn't pay attention.

    However, even if I saw the soft bug flying away with the small ginseng.

    But although they have worries in their hearts, there is absolutely no panic.

    They are all convinced that the soft bug will not harm the small ginseng.

    According to Tong Xiao's words, soft bugs are the daughter-in-law of Xiao Ginseng's future. She even kissed her mouth, and of course she wouldn't hurt her own man.

    "We're gone, what should we do in the city?" Matz asked.

    Cloud City is a base for them, and if they want to find someone, this place can't be lost for the time being.

    Once they are away, the other six cities will definitely swallow the city in one bite. After the six cities swallow it, it will be much more difficult for them to get it back, and the plan to find someone will be delayed for a longer time.