Chapter 1

In the messy little single room, there is a boy with clear brows sitting, he is frowning at this moment, and he is very careful to complete the movements in his hands.

    However, if you pay more attention, the movements on your hands are still very clumsy.

    It takes at least two or three times as much time as someone else's for an action, so it's cost-effective, and his salary a day will be two or three times less than that of others.

    However, the victory is that Tong Xiao is serious. Although the mechanical parts made by his hands are not 100% perfect, they have 93% up and down perfection, even if they float up and down, it will not be much worse.

    That's why.

    The owner of the private workshop is willing to keep him.

    Even the price of each part is slightly higher than others.

    When the last part was completed, the concentrated expression on his face dissipated, and a satisfied expression filled his delicate face.

    Tong Xiao counted, today is one more than yesterday. He was able to get a total of 150 star coins, so he bought three catties of Lulu beasts. Lulu beasts are fresh and tender. They like eggs the most, and they can buy a little fresh. The leaves of the vegetables are just enough to fill his stomach.

    Carrying a frame of parts, Tong Xiao came to the boss, and he said, "Boss Bertie, I'm here to collect today's salary."

    Bertie looked over, and his mouth opened to the ear with a big smile. .

    The sharp teeth were exposed, which was a little frightening.

    Tong Xiao’s gaze was a little straight. The old man in the mountain told him that when talking to others, it is polite to look at the other person, but in this situation, he can only focus on Boss Bertie’s least terrifying beard. Otherwise, he was really afraid that he would show a look of panic impolitely.

    He squeezed out another smile stiffly, which was a friendly response.

    Boss Bertie was even more happy. His long blood-red tongue was constantly flying in his mouth. He said: "Little Tong Xiao, you are awesome. The quality of the parts made today is pretty good. Come, come, a total of 156 stars. You got the coins."

    As if holding a handful of coins in the palm of a duck web, he stuffed it in Tong Xiao's hand and asked: "Why didn't you go to a terminal? I have to work hard to find the change, and use the terminal to trade more Convenient."

    Tong Xiao, upon hearing this, put his gaze on Boss Bertie’s wrist, with a black object on his wrist, which Tong Xiao wanted most in the past three months.

    He pursed his lips, and just said, "Boss Bertie, then I have to continue to trouble you."

    Bertie is not surprised that he can work in his black workshop, or he can’t find a job outside of his ability, or Just like the pure human in front of him, he is a black household with no terminal.

    He leaned forward slightly and said in a low voice: "I have a way to get a terminal for you, but the price is a bit expensive."

    Tong Xiao's eyes lit up, and the terminal means that he is not a shady. The world has only been around for three months, and their family has really tasted the pitifulness of being a black household. If they hadn't had some skills, they would definitely have to be expelled.

    He asked expectantly: "Boss Bertie, how much money do you get?"

    Bertie had the final say in his heart. He stretched out his hand with only two fingers and said, "Probably you have to give me twenty free jobs. New year."