关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。

He can only turn his head towards the short man.

    However, Tong Xiao’s face was a little weird. He looked back at the tall man's gaze, his eyes rolled around, and then he said perfunctorily: "Little Ginseng is

    complimenting you." Dyur was a little skeptical, but it was rare for him to show his favor. , He himself was happy, so he forgot about it, and continued to tease the little ginseng.

    When Tong Xiao saw that the tall man's eyes were not on him, he turned his head and stared at the small ginseng fiercely.

    This little guy really dares to say anything.

    ...... The

    wedding is approaching, in addition to preparations, there is also the reception of visitors.

    When the Imperial Marshal got married, many people came to congratulate him.

    Many heavyweight guests naturally have to receive them first, and the Deyw brothers are as busy as a spinning top.

    Just two days before the wedding.

    Dan Dan and Poor are finally back.

    What followed was Moha, the big wings that Dandan liked.

    After reuniting several of them, Tong Xiao found that the eggs had been stuck on Moha's wings and had not come down at all. He couldn't help but asked with interest: "Is it really so fun to hide in the wings?

    " Gut." Dandan responded, it's interesting, I don't want to go to the ground at all, I want to stick to it for a lifetime.

    Tong Xiao rubbed his fingertips, and he suddenly became interested in some way.

    Thinking about it, try to change it back?

    When he was still thinking, the little ginseng was already on the road.

    There was one more thing on the wings, and he felt a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, after nearly two months, he was finally familiar. At this moment, he found that his wings had a little more weight.

    The little ginseng is like rock climbing. The little claws are holding the feathers upwards. The technique is not too heavy. After a while, he came to Dandan's side. He looked at Dandan with curiosity on his small face, and then looked away. Falling down, landed on Dandan's big tail, and wanted to start poking again.

    "Guoo?" Dandan stepped forward and sniffed, and it really smelled like a boss.

    "Puff?" Little Ginseng leaned forward and looked at the turmoil of his nose. He thought for a while, and then he bit down again with an'ahhhhh'.

    Then, the eggs were fried.

    I saw a white ball of hair suddenly jumped out of the big wings.

    The hair of the Mao Dunzi is all upright.

    And the little ginseng that continued to be buried in the big wings seemed to know that he had done something wrong again, and obediently shrank his neck to hide himself.

    The jumped Dandan was picked up by Moha when it fell.

    Although I don't know what happened, Moha looked at Dan Dan's nose red with tears hidden in his eyes. He couldn't help being amused. "Why? Lost it."

    Dan Dan breathed a painful breath. "The

    boss's hit was too strong, and his nose was almost bit off.

    Tong Xiao stepped forward, took the little ginseng out, and slightly squinted at him: "Didn't you tell you that you can't eat anything?!" The

    little ginseng blinked his big eyes, so he didn't know why: "Puff?"

    Hearing that, Tong Xiao immediately laughed angrily, "Where is the plum, it is obviously your uncle egg's nose!" The

    little ginseng's paw fell on his nose, and he was very puzzled. Is it clearly different.

    Dandan, who was mistaken for Meizi's nose, jumped off Moha. When he jumped, his figure immediately became larger, from two palm-sized bodies to the height of one person.

    Such an image of Dandan looked at the particularly mighty power, he lowered his head and opened his head to face the small ginseng: "Roar!"

    With breath spraying his face, the little ginseng looked at the mouth full of teeth in front of him, he just froze for a moment, then his eyes glowed, and he rushed forward.

    Dandan was originally just to frighten this little nephew, but when he watched the little ginseng rushed towards his mouth, he quickly closed his mouth, but the little ginseng pulled his beard on top of his head, intending to say King dominates.

    And the behavior of a few of them happened on the square, and the surrounding interstellar people saw it, they just watched the excitement.

    However, just after the Dandan changed its form, a group of people was suddenly stunned.

    "This is an error..."

    "How is it possible that there has been no news of him on the interstellar, why did you suddenly appear here?"

    "Quickly take a picture of his appearance and report to the master!" When

    these people discussed in detail , Did not hide the shock on their faces.

    The same scene fell in the eyes of Dyur, his expression was gloomy, and after thinking about it, he said, "Look up who they are."