Chapter 100

In the cave, the longer time passed, the more nervous they became. Tong Xiao held his breath, quietly feeling the movement under the magma.

    "

    Here ." Tong Xiao said. Just when Kaili raised his eyebrows and thought that the Marshal was about to come up, Tong Xiao turned into branches in his fingers and directly attacked in one direction.

    The branch cut directly through the rock, revealing a snake-like monster from the inside.

    Kaili and the others were on guard, none of them expected that there would be a strange beast in this place, but their perceptrons did not perceive it at all.

    Tong Xiaofei snapped in front of him, and before Kaili could take action, he killed the strange beast.

    The little ginseng lags half a step behind, and branches are also formed in the fingers, but the branches are thin and short, and they are slapped fiercely at the alien beasts like daddy, and they look very hideous.

    When Dyur came up, he happened to see such a scene, and I really couldn't understand when his house became so violent.

    Docking Sol by the lava, Deyw turned over and felt the confrontation between two waves of heat in the cave as soon as he came out.

    It's very clear from the cold to the hot.

    Tong Xiao vaguely felt something. As soon as he walked to the tall man, he was very unhappy with the heat of his whole body. He stretched out his hand and waved in front of his face. He yelled, "It's so hot, what did you bring up?" "

    The heat in the magma is still high, but not as hot as before.

    The things that wanted to come underneath were in Dyur's hands.

    Sure enough, Deyur opened his palm, and the palm was a dazzling bead.

    "It's like the beads in Madam's hand." Carey interjected.

    Tong Xiao also opened his palm, with a clear blue bead in his palm.

    Duyur asked: "What is this."

    He has never seen it before, but since the short man has it in his hands, it means he must know it.

    "Inner alchemy." Tong Xiao said, twisting the red inner alchemy curiously. He couldn't help but feel a little pity: "Why is it not wood? I hate fire the most."

    "Puff, I hate it." Standing on a few people's feet The little ginseng on the side nodded, he also didn't like it very much, he didn't want them to hold him when he held it in his hand.

    I don't like small ginseng, but soft bugs especially like it.

    He twisted his body in his pocket, if he didn't care about the big men, he would just swallow it.

    "But Uncle Apeman must like it, he belongs to the fire element." Tong Xiao held the beads in his hand and played with him, envious of Uncle Apeman's good luck.

    "What's the use of this bead?"

    Tong Xiao replied: "The five

    elements of the spirit stone can be absorbed. The inner alchemy is different. It specifies the type. Just such an inner alchemy is like a mountain of energy of thousands." Diyur raised his eyebrows. , Is this posted?

    "What a good thing, or let's look for it on another planet to see if there is a second one?" Carey was a little bit ready to move. There were only a few mountains on the planet that shocked them. Now Madam's words surprised them even more. Endless.