Chapter 57

Watching the white light disappear, the two people in the miracle suddenly panicked.

    Zuo Lan turned his head and beheaded the strange beast with a few hands. If it weren't for this damn strange beast, he would have embraced his daughter-in-law and cheered at this time, instead of staring at the guy on the other side.

    "After half a month, there is one more chance, and it's our only chance." Diyur said more and more calmly.

    Next time he will leave this place, a hundred years of separation, even if he can wait, he is not willing to wait.

    Zuo Lan glanced at him, then took a sip: "Just thinking about seeing you for half a month, I feel that the air inside is unpleasant."

    Deyur also looked at him, but said lightly: " You're welcome."

    These three words are a little inexplicable, but Zuo Lan knew it at first, and he said angrily: "Bullshit, I let you save it? If it wasn't for me, I would have run away long ago. If it wasn't for watching In the face of Angus and Tong Xiao, I had already thrown you in this ghost place and trapped you for a hundred years."

    Dewure didn't want to bother him, turning around to look at the cracks.

    Zuo Lan sat on the ground, and he didn't want to bother with this pesky guy.

    But this place is just the two of them, and it's really boring not to talk.

    Zuo Lan gave a light cough, and he said, "Why don't you give the little ginseng a name?"

    Diyw's heart moved. It has been a few months since the little ginseng was born, and everyone called him "Little ginseng". Call Huan, I really didn't have a name. It wasn't that he and the short man had forgotten it, but the name was a big deal, no matter how careful it was.

    Originally, I planned to make plans after I went out, but now it seems that Dyur really can't wait to take it sooner.

    Zuo Lan glanced at him with a little excitement. He said, "Why don't I pick one for him? I paid attention to the names of Tong Xiao."

    Dyur shook his head quickly. He didn't want the little ginseng's name to be similar to those few.

    "Tsk tusk, are you disgusting?" Zuo Lan was a little dissatisfied. It was so beautiful to let him choose a name. This kid actually dared to dislike it. He snorted, "You are disgusting Tong Xiao's name again. "

    Dyur stopped speaking, and focused on the light brain.

    The left Lan glanced at him: "Do not pretend, this effort would be better to have me around to kill these animals over and over, after a half months and out of the province makes a mistake, you really want that ...... Oh."

    Dhu Er put down his hands and light brain.

    No matter what, they only have the only chance after half a month, and they should clean up their surroundings.

    As a result, the two walked together and sent the anger in their hearts to the surrounding strange beasts.

    ...

    For the half month in the miracle, there were only a few short hours in Hanshan.

    Outside the crack, everyone has been waiting hard, all looking straight at the crack, not daring to look away.

    As time passed, even Tong Xiao became nervous and didn't tease the little ginseng, even when the little ginseng ran over to play around, he just casually perfunctory.