Chapter 40

Of course, it is better to raise naturally better than bad.

    Tong Xiao feels that the little ginseng is just like this father, so it's not too much for the elders to worry about.

    Since childhood, he has been a good baby.

    Of course, his thoughts really spread to the nine elders, and it is not clear what the reaction will be.

    Tong Xiao now only cares about how to feed the small ginseng to its fullness.

    It is also a strange thing, the nutrient solution is divided into several grades.

    The little ginseng is the son of the marshal, so naturally you don’t have to be afraid of spending money, and you just have a few pots of priceless nutrient solution, and the taste is much better than the cheap ones. But, on the other hand, the little ginseng still loves the cheap ones.

    Every time a full pot can be drunk "grumblingly".

    Although Diew didn't know why the child disliked himself, he still motivated to be a good father.

    Especially when he was feeding, he would take care of his appetite, and within a few days, he would really grow stronger.

    Moreover, the thing that made Dyur even more pleased, although not warm, but at least the little ginseng did not show such a disgusting meaning anymore.

    Tong Xiao looked at the rolled leaves of the small ginseng and rubbed Deyw's finger slightly, and then Deyue took out another bottle of nutrient solution and fed the small ginseng.

    He pursed his mouth for a moment, and suddenly came up with a reason why the little ginseng disliked tall people before, and he couldn't help but asked, "Did you rob the little ginseng food before?"

    The few in the mountain have different personalities. different.

    The only thing that is very similar is to protect food.

    It's him, even if he can't eat meat, he still protects his favorite rain and juice.

    It's totally forbidden to the little brothers.

    Especially Zhizhi who ate the same food as him, the two of them used to fight hard.

    Looking at the little ginseng and the tall man now, I always feel like him and Zhizhi before.

    When Diyur listened, he immediately said, "I didn't grab the little ginseng to eat."

    He really didn't like the nutrient solution, even if it was the more advanced one, if it was not forced, He would never choose to dip some, so he can guarantee that he has never snatched the small ginseng food.

    As a result, the little ginseng had just drunk two sips of the nutrient solution and sprayed it on the face of his father's Dewur.

    At this time, the two parents, one tall and one short, felt that the possibility of grabbing was really possible.

    It's just that the two parents want to break their heads, and they don't know what food they robbed of the ginseng.

    Diyw had to think about how to continue to please his little ginseng. Tong Xiao didn't take it to heart. The little ginseng was already thriving, so he continued to dive into the ocean of learning.

    Perhaps because of interest, Tong Xiao really worked hard on mechanical parts.

    After studying with several teachers for a while, I watched that the assembled parts in the workshop were almost piled up and there was no place to put them.