Chapter 45

The room is not very big, but a bed in it occupies most of the space.

    As soon as Tong Xiao went in, he threw off his shoes and climbed onto the bed. He said, "They all say that there are many valuable things in the mountains. Can I make money after I go in?"

    Dewl went to bed and took the short man into his arms. Are the credits used up?"

    "No, there are a lot more." Tong Xiao said.

    Although the credit points and the star coins are the same, he thinks that he still takes the star coins to spend, which is more interesting than deducting the credit points directly from the light brain, especially when he carries a sack of star coins and spends it unknowingly. The light feels very interesting.

    The little ginseng came out at this time. Compared with the past, it is a lot thicker, and he looks more energetic.

    Tong Xiao stretched out his hand and stroked him, while saying: "I always feel that the little ginseng should be born."

    Diyw's heart was tight, "How was it born?"

    Tong Xiao shook his head, a little distressed, he didn't know how the little ginseng should leave him. body of.

    Angus and Zuo Lan share the same body, and now the small ginseng is the same as him, except that the small ginseng is parasitic in his body.

    Since he had a light brain, he has been able to find out many things on the Internet.

    Especially when a man is pregnant, Tong Xiao found out that he seemed to be an exception. As for how to give birth to when, he didn't know at all. Even now he just has this idea, but he doesn't seem to know how to do it.

    Diyw put his arms around the short man’s shoulders and let him half lean on him, and also reached out to tease the little ginseng, "When we go back, we will think about ideas again. If you remember something wrong, you must follow me. Said."

    Tong Xiao nodded, and fell asleep on top of the tall man.

    He felt that falling asleep like this was more comfortable than sleeping in bed.

    A good night's sleep.

    The next day, a group of people set up and set off.

    Such a large group naturally attracted the attention of others, and some people who wanted to take advantage planned to follow behind this group, maybe they could still have a bite of soup along with it.

    In this way, in addition to the team, a large group of followers followed.

    However, I don't know if it is because of the excessive number of people.

    Several batches of strange beasts have already been attracted before entering the mountain.

    Marlowe wiping the sweat, he reported the record: "one person seriously injured, slightly injured three people, this is not the way to go, or try to expel people followed behind, our goal too, will inevitably lead to animals."

    Dhu You said: "Come here directly. The people who come here are really fools and can't live so long. From the next road, we won't take into account the lives of any of them."

    He didn't have a lofty character to let his own life. Go to rescue those who want to take advantage.

    If there is really any crisis next, Deyur will definitely get his people out, rather than save them.

    Marlowe took the order to leave, and Carey took out the base map and pointed out a route: "Marshal, we will go south next. If nothing happens, we will rush to the next stop before the sun sets."