Chapter 66

The appearance of fatness is extremely unexpected for them.

When Fatty woke up, the few next to him couldn't help but ask for warmth.

"How does it feel to be a human?"

"Is there any pain in your body? I just passed out, it should be okay

."

"Puff puff puff puff." I

always feel that something is mixed in here.

Tong Xiao pushed out the little ginseng who was joining in the fun, this little guy wanted to transform very early.

Fatty looked at his hand and touched his leg again.

Then stood up and walked on two legs.

This feeling is really not an ordinary experience.

Of course, compared to walking, there is another one that is more interesting.

He first compared the height with the boss, and then looked down at a few younger brothers. This feeling of looking down from a height is really interesting.

"I'm really tall." Fatty said.

Tong Xiao frowned when he heard it. He wanted to ask if there are any monsters that can be transformed into a second time. How can he be a tall man? Just thinking about it is happy, but after thinking about it, happy Oh it became sad.

Fatty stretched out his hand, patted the boss's head, and said with a smile: "Look, I'm so much taller than you."

Tong Xiao squinted, this fat guy is really looking for a beating, he said angrily: "Come on, let's Try making gestures to see who is better."

Deyur pulled the person back and put his arms around his arms, "I will leave the gestures until another day. Tonight is a good day for us." The

bridal chamber is dazzling, is it a good day? .

Can't be wasted on gestures.

Unfortunately, today is always a sleepless night.

Fatty here is nothing, but the Aden people over there are making a lot of noise.

As the marshal, Diyw really had to leave his lover behind and deal with these matters himself.

Of course, it was not only Tong Xiao and Zuo Lan who stayed behind in the vacant room, and Dyur just took Angus with him before leaving.

The people on the planet Aden still have time to deal with it, and Tong Xiao went to school with a few Fatty.

Since we have to learn, naturally we should learn together.

In addition to Tong Xiao and Fatty who had previously signed up, Dan Dan and Poor and Poor naturally followed.

The four companions went to Rodney College.

However, when signing up, something interesting happened.

Keno looked at the applicant's information, he waved impatiently: "Wrong, wrong, it was a Mao Dumpling who came to sign up. Where is an individual, he can't enter."

"Why can't, he is fat ." "Tong Xiao is a little anxious, seeing the sun is almost late, and they are planning to go to the classroom to take a look.

"You say fat is fat, such a tall man, where would he be named fat." Keno didn't believe it at all, especially the light brain was a black and white hairy dumpling, and now he turned into a personal shape in a blink of an eye. , He really didn't believe it.