Chapter 84

The battle between the two monsters can be described as overwhelming.

    From morning to night, the two fathers and sons, Tong Xiao, who were hiding in the cave, were already sleepy, but Deyur became more and more admiring the two monsters.

    It is not impossible for the interstellar people to have such a big battle. With the power of the mecha, it is not impossible to have such a big battle, but if it is only by the strength of the body, it is absolutely impossible.

    Deyw gave two'tsk tuts', and he looked at the short man helplessly.

    Such elders would come to nine as soon as they came, which made him want to avoid counseling.

    There was a sudden shock in the hole, and Tong Xiao rolled over and mumbled sleepily, "It's not over yet."

    Deyur stretched his hand along his back and comforted him: "It's coming." It

    's really fast. Although the two monsters outside are fighting a lot, they are not cruel hands. They keep their hands when they go back and forth. This battle is just to make a certain monster out of heart. That's it.

    Diyw looked at the short man who had fallen asleep again, and he knew the truth when he came.

    The movement outside was getting smaller and smaller, and Deyw reached out his hand and gently squeezed the short man's face to wake him up, wait a moment, and when he was about to play.

    Tong Xiao didn't want to wake up. Don't think this place was a cave. It was a place where a few of them hid. They are small but they are very comfortable. He feels that he hasn't stayed for a long time. He still wants to sleep again.

    Diyur was a little helpless, and directly picked up the short man, with the other hand pulling the little ginseng at the same time, leaving the sleeping Zhou Zhou to go outside with him.

    Although the two monsters didn't make cruel hands, after stopping their hands, both of them had blue noses and swollen faces, completely different from their previous appearances.

    Jiao Ci said coldly: "Calm down?"

    After saying that, it was a painful mouth. If he didn't want to wake Yuan Ang up, he really didn't want to start with Yuan Ang. Among them, Yuan Ang started the most. Meng, I can persuade you.

    Thinking of this, Mats was moved. He asked: "What happened

    to Huli ?" Yuan Ang, like Mats, had scars on his face and body. He was expressionless, or he was a little bit more sad than heartbroken.

    Jiao Ci couldn't bear his silence, and he stepped forward with a fist, "You are dumb and can't make it, just say what you have, and keep your mouth shut."

    Yes, Yuan Ang still didn't say a word.

    "Even if Hu stands dead, his soul will still be able to save him." Jiao Ci gritted his teeth and finally spoke out the thoughts in his heart.

    When Tong Xiao was carried by, he just heard such a sentence, his sleepiness disappeared immediately.

    Yuan Ang smiled sorrowfully: "No, nothing is gone."

    Jiao Ci was startled, "How come there is no primordial spirit? It is not difficult to protect Huli's primordial spirit with your ability."

    Yuan Ang Sitting on the ground, there is still a hole in his eyes.

    Not to mention protecting Huli's primordial spirit, even protecting Huli can do it.

    With him, even if he died, he would be fully protected, but... he was not there at the beginning.