Chapter 85

The aggrieved Ping Ping looked everywhere for squeaks.

    It's a pity that Zhizhi is still a bare branch and ignores him at all.

    Pingping held Zhizhi with both hands, only Zhizhi had better not bully him.

    Honghua is very interested in this new chubby friend.

    After listening to it for so long just now, I also understood a little bit.

    I couldn't help being more interested in those monsters.

    He twisted the pliers and pulled his flat claws apart, and wanted to take a good look.

    Before the result was opened, Fatty was unhappy. He slapped it and said angrily: "What are you doing."

    Honghua seemed to be confident, "If you don't study it for me, I will study other things."

    Fatty gave him a'bah', and took care of Pingping, not willing to take care of this big asshole.

    Honghua suppressed the corners of his mouth, found a place to sit down, and said, "Tell me about the soul?"

    Fatty didn't want to pay attention to him, but it was too uncomfortable to be stared at by Honghua, so he took the soul The importance is explained.

    As a result, Honghua became more confused as he explained, "Then you, Uncle Huli, know that the soul is so powerful, why didn't you choose to let Ping Ping practice directly, but instead use the soul to exercise?"

    Fatty held his head," It's so fun to train the turtle shell with Yuanshen."

    Honghua choked, he really couldn't figure out the fun anymore.

    Ordinarily, the primordial spirit is equivalent to an important clone, just because it is fun, so use the primordial spirit to exercise the turtle shell?

    Honghua finally understood Zuo Lan's thoughts, really... nothing to say.

    Pingping has been naked for more than a month since waking up.

    Until Tong Xiao returned to the empire from the earth.

    After nearly half a year of separation, when we met each other, another elder returned.

    In other words, there are two.

    The tortoise shell has always been kept by Zuo Lan. Before Yuan Ang returned, he used his inner spiritual power to protect it.

    When he saw his friend, he said: "It's true, but the soul is broken, and it is not easy to nourish it. My idea is to gather the nine monsters in the mountain first, and gather the spiritual power to let him return to the original."

    Where is Yuan Ang? Waiting for a hundred years, and now finally found a glimmer of hope, the joy in his heart is so strong that it is about to emerge, he can't wait to wake up Hu Li immediately.

    He said: "Now it's not more than before. Starcraft wants to find a few of them. It's difficult. I can't wait that long."

    Zuo Lan never understood before, but with Angus around him. , He understands this very well.

    However, he still shook his head and said: "With the three of us, even if we add those six who are not stingy, it is impossible to restore Hu Li."

    Yuan Ang didn't know how.

    But even if he missed it again, he would never use his own life, one life for another.