Chapter 30

The previous hesitation after hearing Xiao Yinqiu's words has long since disappeared.

    If the black box really can't resist the material inside, then it will not be able to bring it back to the empire anyway, otherwise it will be really uncontrollable, and it will only destroy the empire directly. He doesn't want to see the consequences like that.

    He asked: "I remember there is a De series planet next to it?" The

    little silver ball immediately said: "There is one, if you need it, it can be opened for people to live in."

    Deyur nodded, and he said to his subordinates. : "Consulting with the lord of this planet, I will replace him

    with a planet that is ecologically intact and able to live in for this...junk star." The planets beginning with'De' are all assets under his name. If you want to use it in this way Whatever he wants.

    "Yes, I'll do it right now." Marlowe said first, with a flattering face, and whispered to the people around him: "Leave the job of running errands to me, so you can rest well."

    Carey glared at this. He glanced at it, but his face looked better than before.

    However, Diyw raised his lips, "Resting? Triple training when I said for nothing? Give me training if you don't work."

    Carey's face became paler now, and he glared at Marlowe.

    Originally, an errand could make oneself avoid training, but now it's better, and it's all fooled by this fool.

    Marlow shook his hand quickly. He really couldn't explain it. He was really showing goodwill with Carey, and even vaguely felt that he was cheated by the marshal...

    Actually speaking, this errand was not difficult.

    Use one planet to exchange for another planet. Although the ecological environment of this planet is not bad, it is a planet that has never been inhabited by interstellar people.

    A planet without species inhabits, no matter how good the ecological environment is, it is uncertain whether there will be any changes.

    It's just different this time.

    It is a garbage star to be replaced, I am afraid that as long as the doorkeeper mentions this matter a little, the lord of this planet will directly agree.

    In the end, it was Marlowe who shrank his neck, scratched his head, and left angrily.

    And Carey, can only go to the training room to complete his triple training.

    On the other side, a few small ones ate and drank enough, and did not feel sleepy, but quietly discussed, preparing for a big drama to rescue Grandpa Shan.

    "..."

    "..."

    "..." It's

    just that a few of you look at me and I look at you, but none of them took the initiative to speak.

    Tong Xiao looked at several younger brothers, with doubts in her eyes.

    Seeing them all looking at themselves, they couldn't help asking: "Say, what is our plan?"

    Fatty said first: "You are the boss, plan you to arrange it."

    Poorly followed: "Boss , We'll follow you to do it." The

    Dandan sitting on the little meat wing bounced, indicating his agreement.

    Tong Xiao felt embarrassed at first, but seeing the little brothers trusting and respecting themselves so much, he couldn't help but feel a little bloated.