Chapter 77

"Ah", the little ginseng opened his mouth wide and let the two dads look into his mouth.

    Tong Xiao frowned when he looked at it. He remembered that the small ginseng was a bite of white rice teeth a few days ago, but now it has become a bite of worm teeth, especially the innermost ones, which have all broken their roots.

    He couldn't help but licked his teeth, feeling a little scary.

    Diyw's complexion darkened, and he took out the small silver ball from his pocket, "What's the matter?" The

    small silver ball just took a look, and said: "The little master eats too much toffee, and there are bugs in his teeth.

    Yeah ." When I said this, not only the little ginseng but also Tong Xiao shuddered.

    They are not afraid of insects, but the insects grow in the teeth, which is a little frightening.

    "Puff puff." Little Ginseng was crying, and he didn't dare to close his mouth. He always felt a bug crawling into his mouth.

    Tong Xiao took a step back, and he felt that his mouth was itchy.

    "Puff puff puff!" The crying voice became heavier, and the little ginseng opened his hand, obviously wanting Daddy to hold him.

    Tong Xiao's eyes rolled around, and he reached out and hugged Er Zi, but one of his hands was supporting Er Zi's head, so that he could not get too close to him, for fear of the bugs in his mouth coming over.

    One should be closer, the other dare not get too close.

    The two fathers and sons quarrelled like this.

    Seeing one pushing and the other pouting, Deyw wanted to cover his forehead again.

    He hugged the small ginseng and grabbed the small silver ball in his hand, and said: "

    Cure by thinking ." For the small silver ball, treating worm teeth is a very simple and simple task. Just scan it. The small ginseng felt a slight heat in the mouth, and the uncomfortable feeling disappeared.

    Deyur reached out and clamped the chin of the little ginseng, letting him open his mouth.

    The worm teeth are gone, that is, a tooth hole is left in the innermost place. Diyw regretfully said: "It should have been discovered long ago, so you don't need to lose your teeth."

    Tong Xiao came over, looked left and right, Mi The teeth are white and shiny, and I'm really fine.

    Knocked his chin with his finger, he turned his head and opened his mouth to Xiao Yinqiu, "I want to treat it too." The

    little man can say that he is young if he loses his tooth. If he loses his tooth, it will be a big joke.

    How could Xiao Yinqiu be dissatisfied with the master's request? With a scan immediately, Tong Xiao also felt that the uncomfortable feeling before disappeared. He licked his teeth and immediately decided not to eat toffee again.

    The same is true for the little ginseng who is a child, he moaned and vowed never to eat toffee again.

    Toffee is simply too scary.

    But really, the lethality of toffee is really strong for the two fathers and sons.

    After enduring it for two full days, he couldn't help it. Tong Xiao shrank under the bed and chewed toffee. The scent of milk filled the tip of his nose, so that he peeled another one and put it in his mouth.