Chapter 36

You can find traces of small ginseng before arriving in the empire.

    Two prospective fathers, let alone how happy they are.

    Even if one was disliked by the little ginseng, and one when he wanted to touch it, the little ginseng immediately stopped moving, and there was no response no matter how he touched it.

    But even so, the two Dewars were still very happy.

    It was when it came down from the ship.

    The people of the empire were suddenly dumbfounded.

    Look at what they saw. They actually saw the marshal's so happy appearance. Could it be that the marshal's recent months when he went out, what happened to make him very happy?

    And just after that, the imperial people even opened their mouths.

    Seeing the Tin Whisper Orcs come down from the ship one by one, each with luggage on their backs.

    The world knows how strong the tin-speaking orcs are, and this race is very short-protected. If one end is harmed, then that person will be attacked by the entire tin-speaking group.

    Many people used to worry about their abilities, and even found that he wanted the support of the Tin Whisper Orcs.

    But for so many years, no force has ever succeeded.

    Now I saw that almost a whole family of tin-speaking orcs came to the empire, and they looked like they had moved.

    Is it possible that the Marshal is so happy because he persuaded the Tin-Speaking Orcs to let the Tin-Speaking Orcs land in the Empire?

    This idea emerged in the minds of many empires.

    As a result, when the Tin Whisper Orcs walked down, watching the surrounding interstellar people clap and cheer, it was rare for them to feel a little guilty.

    You must know that the reason why they came to the empire together is due to the sacred objects, among them, Pu said that the empire is not bad to eat, and there is a relationship between the sacred objects and the imperial marshal. They just need to open their stomachs to eat.

    But now it seems that the empires welcome them to eat with open stomachs so much.

    If they knew this, they had eaten it a few years earlier, so they didn't have to be hungry often.

    The empires don’t know what the tin-speaking orcs are thinking, even if they know it, they won’t be scared. How good is the food? When they get to their place, they don’t want to work after eating too much? That won't work.

    Under the huge tin-speaking orcs with more than one hundred heads, there are a few that are easy to overlook.

    A few stared at the surrounding interstellar people and clapped constantly. Their faces were full of curiosity. If they had seen so many interstellar people before, they would only be able to run as dark households.

    Once caught, you have to go to jail.

    Although a few have never experienced what it is like to go to jail, they are inevitably a little curious.

    Of course, it's just curiosity. Being locked in a place and being supervised by someone who can't have fun and can't play around. The taste is just thinking about it, and it's definitely not very pleasant.

    However, the chubby raised his head to the red man behind him and said: "You just go to jail, we will miss you."

    Colin, who was shackled on his wrists, had a calm expression on his face. To these words, he just said Looking down at this fat hair ball, he said nothing.