Chapter 56

The two mouth-splitting men were finally suppressed by Angus.

    Angus, who is usually mild and furious, was very angry, but he was also vaguely helpless in his anger: "Can you break the meeting."

    "All directions are weak, and the center point is stronger. The best way is to drive the mech to attack the weaker part. The central point was taken by Master Zuo Lan, maybe we have a chance." Marlow quickly turned the topic back.

    With a

    distressed expression on Zuo Lan's face, he said: "The crack hasn't been opened for a long time. There are too many people outside, and you may not be able to break through." Dyue shook his head, "Too few people may not open the crack. The two opportunities should not be missed, it is good to be proper."

    Zuo Lan's problem is not small.

    When Zuo Lan opened the crack, he could only let Angus leave.

    Then, when the time comes, the number of people staying outside will be larger, and those who are behind will have fewer chances to leave.

    It's just that now there is a chance to leave, no matter what, they still have to try first. Even if the chance is small, at least they still have the opportunity. If they don't give it a try, they would be stupid.

    In a few days, several people discussed it.

    The mecha must stay and attack the edge with all its strength. Once the edge is opened, Tong Xiao left with the people in his beard bag, and then the marginalized people went out one by one, and finally Dyur and Zuo Lan.

    Although this decision has just come out, many people are very opposed to it.

    After all, if someone is really trapped, those trapped must be the last few people.

    Especially Dyur and Zuo Lan.

    "Only this method is the safest way. The subsequent inability will only close the crack as soon as possible. Only me and Zuo Lan can stand in the back, which can resist for a while." Diyur said, this is also no way.

    Zuo Lan's face was always ugly, and he knew how severe the crack was.

    At the beginning, he worked hard and could only let Angus go out alone, but fortunately he was attached to him. Although he had no memory, he hadn't been separated in ten years. But this time, he was stern and said: "I I will be the last to go out, but the premise is that I can go out. Once I see that the momentum is not good, I won't care about you."

    It is absolutely impossible to let him leave Angus for a hundred years.

    Deyur just glanced at him, but didn't say anything.

    Tong Xiao hugged the little man and yawned. He didn't seem to be worried.

    Like his father, the little ginseng stretched out his hand to support his waist, and then drowsily holding the bottle specially made for him, sipping Man Shu juice.

    Both father and son like this, and the Manshu juice taken from the cold mountain is almost finished.

    At the last little bit, Tong Xiao stubbornly resisted his greed and distributed the juice from the last bottle of ginseng to the small ginseng.

    Little Ginseng's eyes were squinted, still confused, he sucked, but didn't catch it all at once.

    His squinted eyes suddenly opened, and his little hand grabbed the bottle and flicked it, and there were only a few drops left.