Chapter 70

Zuo Lan touched the tip of his nose, his face was rarely red.

    In fact, he said it was disgusting, but in fact, he really likes little babies.

    There are a few Tong Xiao, at least half of them were picked up by him, even Dandan is the same. Although it is gluttonous meat, but if it is not with pity, he wants to swallow a sacred animal cub based on his ability. It's not impossible.

    And now I look at the small ginseng, the more I look at it, the more greedy I am. Now that I have finally found a partner, I naturally want to give birth to a baby.

    Although he was embarrassed, he straightened his face, took out a beard bag from his pocket and threw it over, and said, "Take this for you."

    Tong Xiao took it, even if he didn't look at what was inside, he just took it. Knowing is definitely a good thing.

    If it’s someone else, Tong Xiao would never give out the red fruit. After all, it’s only one in a hundred years, and he hurts a lot when he picks one off. It’s just that this person is the Rat King and Angus is also The younger brother he approves of, naturally can't be stingy.

    Conveniently transformed into an adult ginseng, he turned his head directly to King Rat, and said to him: "Pick it."

    Tong Xiao, who looks like a ginseng, is half a head taller than a small ginseng.

    The two fathers and sons look similar, but apart from the height, the difference between the two ginsengs can be seen.

    There are seven and a half red fruits on top of Tong Xiao's head, and there is only a small leaf on top of the small ginseng.

    Looking at Deyur, he gave a sullen laugh.

    This little guy finally showed up. He squatted down and reached out and poked Tong Xiao: "So it's you."

    Tong Xiao, who was waiting for King Rat to pick the fruit, became stiff. Only then did he remember this form of Although I have met a tall man, the tall man has no idea that it is him!

    Isn't this the so-called lost vest!

    Seeing his dazed appearance, Dewl's desire to amuse in his heart became more serious.

    He actually recognized this little guy when he was on the planet Seth, but he didn't tell the truth at the beginning. Now, looking at the appearance of the short man, he thought he didn't know when he wanted to come.

    It's better to keep playing.

    After all, the short man owed him a few conditions at that time.

    The poking finger gradually moved off his face, looking at the red apron, Deyw said again: "You changed the ginseng with clothes, how can you let your son run naked." The

    little ginseng's sight also fell on his father's apron. , The little face is also pitiful, "Puff puff."

    He also wants small clothes!

    Looking at the two father and son, Tong Xiao felt a burst of pain on his head as soon as he was about to speak.

    Zuo Lan twisted a red fruit, "Thank you, little guy, and wait for your King Rat to give you a brother to play."

    After saying that, he threw his legs away. It's good to have a child. Tong Xiao's family of three is so interesting. no.

    Tong Xiao was holding his head. Fortunately, the pain was only for a while. After the pain, he didn't feel much. Dyur quickly asked, "Does it hurt? Would you like a doctor to see it?"