Chapter 101

The three days passed quickly, and some of the energy mountains on the planet E-24DE were dug up.

    "According to the schedule, there should be half a month before it can be hollowed out." Carey reported on the progress, he said: "I always feel that the energy of this planet is growing very fast, and it will be able to grow again soon after this hollowing out."

    Diyur still had some doubts in his heart. There must be a reason for this planet to change like this.

    It's just that there is no time for him to explore now.

    Except for the inner alchemy, it is the exploration of black holes.

    Two things will make him spend a lot of energy, and other things have to be left behind.

    "Ah ah."

    Dewar has not entered the room, I heard screams coming from inside.

    There was a lot of joy in the voice, obviously happy.

    Deyur opened the door and was immediately hugged. Tong Xiao was very happy: "Uncle Ape Man has really found the inner alchemy, it is still from the wood!"

    Deyw hugged the person, and followed him with joy. , He said: "In Xiaoyinqiu's data, there are at least a thousand inner alchemy. You don't need to worry about seeing anyone. I will arrange for someone to go to various places to bring the inner alchemy back."

    Tong Xiao shook his head: "Uncle

    Apeman said, there are strange animals around the inner alchemy. They are very fierce. You must not be able to beat those three-legged cats ." "..." Deyur didn't know what to say.

    Those people under him are absolutely top-ranked on the interstellar, but now they are doing well. They have become three-legged cats, which is really shocking.

    "They are going to go there in person. Each of them divides an area and acts separately." Tong Xiao was very happy, he continued: "Even Zhizhi was absorbed by the wood inner alchemy and woke up, the whole demon

    Get out." Deyw frowned, always feeling a little uneasy.

    Sure enough, Tong Xiaohuan happily took out a map: "Look, these are the hundreds of places I have assigned. I plan to leave tomorrow and I want to catch them all in one go."

    Dyur's brows became more frowning. Compared with a thousand, a hundred is naturally a lot less.

    But no matter how few, it is also a hundred planets. It will take a few years to delay the journey. He dissatisfied: "What about me?"

    Tong Xiao said without thinking , "Naturally stay at home. , I'll go back to you when I'm done."

    "Puff puff puff." Little Ginseng also joined in the fun, patted his chest and said that he would miss dad during the trip.

    Deyur exuded an air-conditioning, and dared to leave him behind and play by himself.

    "Aren't you busy? Just stay in the empire and take care of things. If you want us, you can send a video. It's like face to face." Tong Xiao said it was very natural, and he didn't realize that Dyur had a dark face at all.

    "I don't!" Deyur refused angrily.

    He was reluctant to be separated for a day or two, let alone these hundred or so planets, it will not be completed in less than five years, and it may even be extended to longer.

    For such a long time of separation, Dyur was unwilling to even think about it, let alone implement it.

    Tong Xiao rolled his eyes and said, "You are such a big man, why are you not obedient? Little Ginseng is more obedient than you."