Chapter 80

Looking at the appearance of Tong Xiao, a hillbilly, Yao Ci was a little unhappy. He hummed and said, "If I remember correctly, there are many dragon muscles and keels in your beard pocket, so is it necessary to be so surprised?"

    Tong Xiaoang He looked at his head and said of course: "Of course, I have a lot of dragon bones and keels, but I haven't really seen a dragon."

    During the speech, the expression of surprise was much less.

    Tong Xiao felt that the appearance of this dragon was too different from what he had imagined.

    The slender and small one is much uglier than a snake.

    He could only sigh discouragedly when he heard this. Who made this hairy boy come from a few of their demons, even if he does something nonsense, he will have to lose his face in the eyes of the outside.

    With a move of his hand, he threw the soft bug on the branch.

    When Tong Xiao just wanted to pick him up, his back collar suddenly became heavy, and his hind legs fell a few steps, just missing the earth dragon that was thrown over.

    It was caught by the little ginseng.

    He pulled the two ends of the earth dragon with both hands, and flicked it as he looked at it.

    As a result, after looking at it for a long time, he came out, if it wasn't too dirty and smelly, he still wanted to put it in his mouth and chew.

    Tong Xiao slapped away the hand holding his back collar, and said unwillingly: "Why are you talking about me?"

    He also plans to deal with earth dragons . He has heard that dragons love gold the most, and gold in his cave will be piled up. There are huge mountains, you can lie down and sleep directly.

    It's just that, while thinking like this, Tong Xiao glanced at the earth dragon in the claws of the little ginseng again.

    The size of this dragon is a bit too small, even if there is a cave, it won't be too big.

    Is it possible that the so-called Jinshan is on par with the size of the earth dragon?

    Diyw made a'click'. He stretched out his hand and rubbed Tong Xiao's head. Regardless of his messy hair style, he just said: "Little Silver Ball, give you a good supplementary lesson, the master." The

    round little Silver Ball immediately leaped forward. Get up, he is willing to do the make-up lesson.

    In a hurry, he flew over to Master Tong Xiao's side and displayed all the information about the earth dragon.

    I thought I could see Master Tong Xiao admiring the stars, but he didn't want to. Tong Xiao looked at the red face, and became angry. "You make fun of me!"

    Deyur raised his hands. Absolutely not."

    Tong Xiao's nose came out of roughness, and then his gaze fell on Uncle Mao's body.

    As a result, Jiao Ci passed a sharp eye, and Tong Xiao was a little confused. His eyes were erratic, and his gaze fell on Duyur again, intending to find him to vent his breath.

    Deyur admitted his fate, and had never shown a flattering look to anyone before, but this time it could not help being revealed.

    As a result... It was a

    bit horrible, and Tong Xiao felt that such a tall man had a bit of acrimonious eyes.

    He stretched out his hands to cover his eyes and yelled: "It's ugly, the little ginseng must not look the same as