Chapter 26

The moment he saw Tong Xiao, Metasequoia No. 98 immediately started the branch and moved towards the turtle shell.

    I just wanted to get ahead of Tong Xiao, swallow the turtle shell and then slip away.

    As a result, Tong Xiao didn't move. There was a flash of light in the turtle shell. The wings of the poor backbone turned into sharp swords, and the branches were cut directly, and the plump who came out immediately stretched his waist, his mouth was not polite. : "Boss, why are you here so early, I haven't slept enough yet."

    Tong Xiao's face collapsed, shouldn't he get a few compliments?

    On the contrary, in the poor and stern face of Douguai, he can't help howling wildly in his heart: It's terrible! ! It's really scary! ! Who can help me! !

    It's just a pity that, as the boss, Tong Xiao didn't seem to notice it, walked to the fat side, sat down, and chatted: "Metsequoia No. 98 is too bad. Tell him how we should teach him?"

    The chubby little buttocks also sat down, and he pondered for a while: "Take him!"

    Tong Xiao was a little embarrassed: "But you still can't open your beard bag, you can't take out the demon bag."

    After finishing speaking, he With a little triumphant feeling: "I can open my beard bag, and I can get Uncle Mao's bristles out."

    A qualified little brother will praise him vigorously when the boss is open.

    Obviously, being fat is very qualified, and the next few compliments made Tong Xiao's happy instant swell.

    It was hard work that forced the poor to be poor, and was obviously afraid of death, and had to carry Metasequoia No. 98.

    Once again, she was slapped flat on the ground, and after two tears were lost, she waved her wings and slammed up again.

    While slamming hard, yelling in a trembling voice: "Boss, Boss!" The

    loud voice spread all over the veins, Tong Xiao got up and patted his butt, and sat down again when he wanted to go up. He hesitated for a while. , Asked Chubby in a low voice: "You said, is the little ginseng in my arms or is it someone else?"

    This question stopped Chu Chuan.

    In fact, when he first heard that the boss had a small ginseng, he couldn't believe it.

    After all, the boss is a real man.

    It's just that, suddenly coming to this interstellar, it is already a very strange thing, and it is not uncommon for a man to become pregnant.

    I think of the afterthought of the boss and other races.

    The chubby had a fleshy breast, and he said with certainty: "It must be two people. Don't think too much about it. There are many men in this world who are pregnant, not to mention that you are still a rare ginseng demon."

    Tong I know my eyes are shining, but I feel a little embarrassed.

    The tall man is here, is it possible to let him divide the small ginseng into half?

    Just thinking about it made me feel distressed, he immediately decided that he had to hide it, and he had to hide it to death!

    Tong Xiao opened his mouth and didn't speak. There was a'pop' in front of him, and he fell in front of the two chatting poorly, with tears in his eye sockets, accusing them.

    The chubby ass moved, try to avoid this look.

    Then he stretched out his paw and pushed the boss next to him, so that he quickly solved Metasequoia No. 98.