Chapter 34

How to describe it.

    Ordinarily, the tin-speaking orcs are quite capable and will not be so poor.

    Unfortunately, their race is too edible.

    According to the old proverb, a half-year-old kid can eat poor homes. Compared with the tin-speaking orcs, this is simply too suitable. The only difference is that they can eat the poor with the tin-speaking orcs. The whole race.

    Once some interstellar people used up all their abilities in order to experiment and captured a tin-speaking orc who was not very large.

    The reason is that I want to do some experiments to get the reason why this race is so powerful.

    In one of the experiments, the interstellar wanted to try to feed the Tin-speaking orcs. As a result, ten huge foods were several times taller than the Tin-speaking orcs, but they still didn’t feed him. Looking at that posture, It seems that there are ten more to come.

    As a result, when other tin-speaking orcs came to rescue their tribe.

    Seeing that this kid can eat without doing anything in this place, he was a little envious, so the dozens of tin-speaking orcs who were added to the rescue forcefully stayed in this laboratory and forced The interstellar group asked them to continue the experiment.

    The condition is to feed their tribesmen.

    As a result, as time passed, more and more tin-speaking orcs came to hear the news.

    In the end, the laboratory was destroyed.

    You know, a laboratory that can subdue the tin-speaking orcs in the end is not simple in terms of human and financial resources, and it has eaten the entire laboratory in less than a year. It is conceivable how capable this group of races is. eat.

    Being able to eat is one thing, mainly because these races are really lazy.

    I would rather be hungry than move.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't be so powerful, and he wouldn't be able to earn a bite.

    However, Diyur thought of the previous few days that these tin-speaking orcs had been catching prey for the poor all day long, which was a little changed.

    I would rather stay hungry without moving, but be willing to catch prey for the sake of poverty.

    From this we can see that being poor is really important to them.

    "How can you be sure that the poor are yours?" Fatty asked at this time the doubt in his heart, "After all, you are different from him now."

    Since it is different, how did you recognize it.

    At this point, this is where Fatty is puzzled.

    Pu had cleared up his emotions, he slowly got up, and it didn't take long for his four hoofs to slide. Under the ground near his feet, he had already painted two paintings.

    One big and one small, two poor and strange.

    The small one is very similar to the poor.

    His body is small, his face looks like a dog, and his back is a pair of small meaty wings.

    But the big one and the small one have changed a little. His appearance is somewhat similar to that of a tiger. He still has a pair of wings behind him, but this one is very big, the wings stretched out, and he is a bit bigger than his body.