Chapter 69

The man picked up the parts and didn't notice Tong Xiao. His actions were very fast, and he finished an accessory in a short while.

    The same grade of accessories completed by low-level parts will not be very high.

    Tong Xiao discovered that this person used more than 20 parts, and it took about two minutes to assemble the parts.

    This person's speed is almost equal to his.

    Moreover, at the very beginning, he used a low-level accessory for about 20 minutes. Later, I don't know why it was because the hand speed was greatly increased, and the speed was greatly reduced.

    "Each of you choose 25 parts to go back, and bring back an accessory tomorrow." The teacher looked at the students, and he continued: "In the next half month, you will repeat the assembly of this accessory, so you must choose your own Get the ones you like."

    Almost fifty students selected from more than 7,000 parts, and there are still a lot left.

    But if you want to choose the one you are satisfied with, you have to start quickly.

    Tong Xiao started quickly and grabbed the parts that he had previously stared at. In the meantime, he found that the previous person had the same goal as him, but the previous person had won him, and this time Tong Xiao was glared at by the man.

    Because every time Tong Xiao is one step ahead.

    With twenty-five parts, Tong Xiao went home with his little brothers.

    As for the poor and the poor, the news came that they continued to sleep in a friend's house.

    When he returned home, Tong Xiao took a gulp of mang tree sap, then returned to the room and planned to assemble it.

    Without drawings, it's a bit difficult to assemble, but it's not impossible. You can get a head start by groping slowly.

    Just when he was addicted to it, the little ginseng walked in with a milk bottle.

    He sucked the nutrient solution and walked to his father's side to sit down, holding the bottle tightly with one hand, and pulling his sleeves with the other hand, wanting him to play with him.

    Xiao Tong touched the small ginseng head, "good, I do have to do your homework, you find your dad play go."

    "Puff puff." Small ginseng is not happy, he felt he is too poor, a Neither of them played with him, and he picked it up as expected.

    After drinking the nutrient solution, the little ginseng tossed the bottle to make sure that he couldn't suck a drop, then he put the bottle aside unsatisfactorily, and then looked at what was in front of his father.

    He also picked up a few and assembled them at will.

    He is no stranger to this thing, and he has played with it when he was still on his father.

    And it's fun.

    Tong Xiao assembled more than half of them. When he was about to pick up another part, he touched the ground for a long time without touching it. Then he moved his gaze away from the semi-finished product and landed on the ground, only to discover how empty it was, it was the hands of the little ginseng. Something more.

    The small ginseng is small, and the assembled parts have his height.

    Not to mention, and the speed is really fast.

    He stretched out his hand and flicked the little guy's forehead and said, "Naughty."

    Little Ginseng grinned and responded with a big smile, standing next to the accessories, screaming: "Puff, puff, puff."

    Look, how beautiful he is doing.

    Seven thousand eight hundred and fifty-one parts, no matter how they are assembled, have different uses.

    Tong Xiao didn't recognize what kind of small ginseng was assembled. He raised his head and shouted: "Small silver ball, check what is the use of this accessory." When the

    voice fell, the small silver ball appeared.

    It sent out a light curtain to scan the accessories, and said: "The temperature-sensing accessories of the folding bridge are 97% perfect! The young master is really amazing."

    With a mechanical tone of praise, how weird it sounds.

    But let alone, Tong Xiao was really surprised.

    He remembers assembling a 95% perfection accessory at Bertie’s boss. He was amazed by Bertie’s boss for a long time. Now, let’s see, the speed of the small ginseng is faster than him, and even the perfection is higher than him.

    Thinking about this, Tong Xiao felt a sense of crisis in her heart.

    He looked at the little ginseng that was still showing off, and felt that he should work harder. Don’t be true that he hadn’t graduated, but little ginseng graduated. Then he would be a daddy, so he would have no face.

    Tong Xiao disassembled some of the half-assembled parts, and then changed the position. Two minutes later, it became another kind of part. He said: "Little silver ball, test this." The

    screen scanned again, and the little silver ball said: "The acoustic accessories of the floating car are 94% perfect."

    After speaking, Xiao Yinqiu looked at Tong Xiao's broken face, and said cautiously: "Wow, wow, Mrs. Marshal's hand speed is so fast, worthy of it. To be a real man."

    Tong Xiao, who is inspired to become the fastest man in the entire interstellar, is still a little weird after hearing this, but he is still a little bit happy after all.

    Tong Xiao stretched out his hand to pinch the meat on the face of the little ginseng, and he hummed: "Little guy, your father will try to catch up with you!"

    "Puffpuffpuff." The little ginseng twisted his waist. Who is so powerful? It can be compared.

    Looking at the appearance of this poo bag, Tong Xiao hugged the little ginseng in his arms, scratched his waist, teasing him: "Modest and modest, not modest enough will be missed by the big carrot."

    "Puff. Poof." The little ginseng laughed so much that it was a genuine'slobber'.

    After Dewor came in, he grinned at the scene and said, "The spray is everywhere, so you don't dislike him."

    Tong Xiao hugged the little ginseng in his arms and represented it with action. His attitude.

    My own child, how can I dislike it.

    And he didn't tell the tall man that the small ginseng is a real'ginseng'. The saliva that comes out is a treasure in the eyes of outsiders, and ordinary people can't ask for it.

    He proudly said: "This is a good thing."

    Deyw squatted down and wiped the corners of the little ginseng with his sleeve. He smiled and said, "Yes, this guy is a treasure in your eyes."

    Tong Xiaono He planned to explain to him, poking his hand at the face of Little Ginseng, "Our father and son are originally treasures."

    He became a rare treasure for 800 years when he was in the mountains, and even more so when he was on the mountain. My elders often told me not to go down the mountain at will, otherwise I would be robbed as a treasure.

    Little Ginseng is his son. Although he was born less than a year ago, he is also a real treasure.

    However, it is not as high and precious as his years.

    At this moment, Zuo Lan stepped forward.

    His face was a little strange, and he touched the tip of his nose and whispered: "Tong Xiao, give me a

    red fruit . Take what I have in my bag for a while." "Red fruit?" Tong Xiao's face became even more weird. , He exclaimed: "Are you planning to have a baby?!"