Chapter 7

Boss Bertie took out some scattered parts and threw them in the basket. He said, "Don't underestimate the engine. Without it, a complete machine can only be regarded as a machine, but with it, it will be a tremendous change. "

    Tong Xiao is curious: "What will happen?"

    Boss Bertie did not say directly, but said: "You will know later."

    Tong Xiao took the broken engine out of his pocket. , He said embarrassedly: "Boss Bertie is sorry, although you said that this engine is defective, it was still broken by me. Don't worry, I will pay it."

    After that, Tong Xiao was very sad. Added a sentence: "Just deduct from my daily salary."

    Boss Bertie smiled so that he half of his face smiled. He said: "Everything is said to be worthless, so you can play with the money. Since it has been taken apart. , You try to assemble it again, it happens to be familiar and familiar.”

    When he spoke, he stretched out two fingers and cut out a dull object from the broken pieces. He continued: “This is energy, but it’s already The energy shell is used up. All engines must have energy in them. They are indispensable. An engine without energy is completely useless."

    Tong Xiao asked: "Boss Bertie, is this thing expensive? Where do I want to go? Can you buy it?”

    Boss Bertie touched Tong Xiao’s head and said, “Nine-tenths of the price of an engine is spent on energy. This is still the lowest energy source. Some are sold on the black market. It's more expensive."

    Tong Xiao sighed, he couldn't afford it whether it was inferior or not.

    Carrying the spare parts to the studio.

    Boss Bertie looked at him from behind, his bean-sized eyes narrowed slightly.

    Although 95% perfection parts are few, they are not very precious.

    Especially the one he sold before was the lowest-class accessory. Just such an accessory attracted the attention of the Imperial Marshal. I'm afraid there are things he didn't know.

    The reason why he didn’t tell the little Tong Xiao who assembles the accessories, he didn’t want to be taken advantage of, and sold what was obviously his own interests. Then, he came to open a workshop for so many years, and the number of people he saw was countless, poor, It was miserable, too many to count, but Xiao Tong Xiao was the only pure human who made him feel soft.     Seeing that he is not very young, he is not pretending to be ignorant of the outside world. Such a person makes Bertie a little distressed, and it is inevitable that he does not want him to be exposed to more complicated things.     Of course, Bertie knew that even if he wanted to conceal it, he could only hide it for a few days. Sooner or later, the marshal would check it out.     He murmured gently: "Little Tong Xiao, I really hope you can go smoothly."     At this time, Tong Xiao in the office suddenly discovered what he had missed.     Since the branches can be used to explore the mechanism in the engine, is it also possible to use branches to assemble mechanical parts?     With this idea in mind, Tong Xiao slowly formed two branches on each finger. Each branch seemed to be alive. They picked up the parts they needed and slowly assembled them together.     After the first part was assembled, Tong Xiao looked up at the clock.     From this look, he was completely shocked. The fastest speed before was one in twenty-three minutes, but now it took him almost an hour to complete one. How could this not be a shock.     Tong Xiao was so frightened that he quickly took the branches back into his body.     Although there are unskilled pots, he really doesn't have the time to adapt slowly, so he might as well operate it with his fingers honestly.     In the following time, Tong Xiao increased the speed of assembling parts from 23 minutes to a little more than 21 minutes, and with this joy, when he handed in the parts, he said: "Boss Bertie, I plan to take a day off tomorrow, and I want to take my family to the place you said before to play."

    "Oh oh, are you talking about the underground playground? That place is fun, you will love it." Boss Bertie said with a smile, and told him the address again, and said: " My son likes that place very much, and he puts his tongue high every time he goes there."

    Tong Xiao's eyes brightened again.

    He now knows that Boss Bertie is a race, but when he is happy, his tongue loves to dance.

    He thought that if the little boss likes it so much, he and his little brothers will definitely like it too.

    Immediately, he waved his hands happily and left.

    Boss Bertie waved his hand in response, and Xiao Tong Xiao should take a good look. There are few boys who don't like the fighting arena.

    Tong Xiao left the black workshop and headed for the black market.

    It was another time spent on Star Coins before returning home, and as soon as I went back, I told my little brothers the good news.

    Facing the cheers, Tong Xiao stood in front, his face was serious, just like the old grandfather Tiger, and said: "When you go out tomorrow, can you run around? You have to follow me closely. , The people here love you for your lovely appearances, and if you see them, they will take you away as pets."

    Dandan nodded, very well-behaved at this time.

    Poor and poor, he became a little flustered from jumping for joy. He timidly said: "Can I stay at home?"

    Looking at the timid and poor, Tong Xiao quickly added: "Don't be afraid, be a pet There is nothing wrong with it. I heard that I don’t have to worry about food or clothes, and I will lick your hair from time to time.” As he

    talked, the four of Tong Xiao who were together with the buckle were all a little inexplicably looking forward to it.

    When pets are treated so well, what is it that suddenly becomes a little envious?

    Of course, the envy is only temporary, and the group rested earlier.

    In the early morning of the next day, I rushed to the playground mentioned by Bertie’s boss.

    As soon as I arrived at the place, a door was closed again.

    Tong Xiaobala looked inside from the iron gate. It was dark and faint, but he could see some interesting things, so he couldn't help but look forward to it.

    At this moment, a very short man came over, and he raised his head and said irritably: "Boy, don't you know it's not open? Come here so early to disturb Grandpa and I'm going to bed!"

    Originally, his face was still irritated. With anticipation, Tong Xiao suddenly disliked this place.

    With a sullen face, he said seriously: "You are not qualified to be my grandfather."

    As a result, the little man snorted and roared: "Who would like to be your grandfather, my last name is "Ye" and "Ye". The famous beast trainer in the fighting arena is Yeyan me, lonely kid, with a bad eyesight and ears, so I'll live in vain."

    Tong Xiao pursed his lips, really doubting his ears.

    No matter what he was thinking about at this time, Ye Ye looked at the three strange pets in the hands of this pure human. He said, "Are you here to compete? Who can the three little things fight against? My pigeon screams. You can swallow them all."

    Tong Xiao, who was questioned about the

    strength of his younger brother, was dissatisfied. "They are very fat." After thinking about it, he added a powerful sentence: "I don't know who swallowed whom."

    Ye Yan sneered, opened the iron door, pulled on pure human trousers, and walked towards a room. This kid has bad eyesight and bad ears, and he can't even have a brain. He has to let this kid take a good look. , Who is the best?

    And the two people's backs looked like a four or five-year-old child walking with an adult in small steps.