Chapter 87

It is different from small ginseng.

    Three newborns are just born, they are the image of a milk doll.

    And what surprised them most was that there was a female doll among the three!

    Tong Xiao gazed at the female doll in the hands of King Rat, and looked very enthusiastic. He brought the little ginseng forward, and said to please: "King Rat, I have a son and you have a daughter, let's get married!"

    Left Lan is not happy, her daughter is so good, how would she be willing to find a stinky boy to send it out.

    The little ginseng twisted his body and was not happy anymore. "Puff puff." The

    girl doll looks so ugly, how could she be worthy of him.

    Zuo Lan bared his teeth, and stared wide.

    As a result, Tong Xiao’s hand was very fast, and he slapped the head of the little ginseng with a slap. He was very puzzled: "Silly smash, you settled down your wife earlier. If you can't find a daughter-in-law, you can only be like Uncle Mao." I've been bachelor for a lifetime!"

    Come on, one sentence offended both big demons.

    "I need to feel wronged by my girl and be your daughter-in-law?"

    "I've been bachelor for a lifetime?" The

    two big demons both smiled lightly and angered in their smiles.

    Tong Xiao shrank her neck and hugged the small ginseng in front of her chest, afraid to talk.

    Diyur was also helpless, "Angus is my brother, I can't get married."

    Tong Xiao just remembered this, and couldn't help giving up the baby girl who was just born, and set his goal on the other ones. He felt that he was not too early. To prepare, the little ginseng really has to be a bachelor.

    Although the three milk dolls were strange, when they opened their mouths and cried together, the strangeness turned into horror.

    A few little demons ran away, and the two big demons calmly left, leaving the novice father Zuo Lan, facing the three crying children, a little frantic.

    The group of monsters that had left gathered in another room again, discussing other things.

    A few little monsters were used as observers, mainly two big monsters were negotiating.

    "Since I plan to use the empire as a base, let's start to inform the other ones. Once I come back to Huli, I can finally find these six little guys, and I feel relieved." Jiaoci said.

    Yuan Ang hadn't expressed his opinion, and the little demons were not happy.

    "Where did you find us, obviously we found you."

    Tong Xiao said, let the little brothers nod together.

    You know how miserable they were when they first came to the empire. Fortunately, they passed on safely and found several elders.

    With the attachment of the younger brothers, Tong Xiao stood up and continued: "Without us, King Rat and Uncle Mao would still be trapped in miracles, Uncle Ape-man would even be sad in the mountains, and Uncle Huli would even more. Be Pingping has been carrying it on his back."

    Although a little annoyed, Yao Ci and Yuan Ang couldn't explain how they heard these words.

    Come to think of it, it seems to be the case.