Chapter 33

So, the next few stayed for a while, looking at the slightly serious Marshal King in front of him.

    Regarding the question of the Marshal King, the expressions on their faces were very similar to those of Tong Xiao before, and the answers were even more similar.

    "Dog, poor and poor is just a black dog."

    "I am an idiot." Poor and poor have a small chest, and a face that resembles a dog is even more honored. Being an idiot is his best. Happy thing.

    Diyw didn't want to help his forehead helplessly.

    He didn't explain too much, just broadcast the description of the "dog" on the earth.

    And emphatically said: "Dogs look like this, even if there are many breeds of dogs, but I can guarantee that there are absolutely no wings on

    dogs ." The image of a dog is similar to that of a poor dog.

    But even if you are blind, you can see that being poor and poor is definitely not a species that grows into a fine dog.

    For a few, this is simply amazing.

    Especially poor and poor, like a bolt from the blue, he has always honored being a native dog, and now he actually tells him that he is not a native dog, then what is he?

    This is not only the doubt of the poor, but also the doubt of everyone.

    Duyue asked: "Don't your elders say anything?"

    Tong Xiao thought for a while. Poor Poor is about the same size as Dandan , and is also more than three hundred years old, but Poor Poor is the last to come to their mountain. At that time, Uncle Huli was holding Poor Poor’s neck and threw Poor Poor to their side, saying that this was their little friend who would have fun together in the future.

    No one had ever spoken, Dyur asked again: "Then why do you think that being poor is just a dog?"

    It was Chubby who spoke first. He said, "Because when we first met, Uncle Huli said "This doggie is your little friend, remember to be nice to him", isn't the doggie a dog."

    "Yes, yes." Tong Xiao squatted, touching Qiongqiong's smooth back with his hands, "Uncle

    Huli also said that Qiongqiong is a guts, and he is very worried." Dyur listened to a few words. , I just look forward to it in my heart, and don't meet Uncle Huli who is completely unreliable in their mouths in the future.

    After a brief explanation.

    The demons are convinced that being poor is not an authentic dog.

    Of course, because he was fat after undergoing a physical examination and learned some knowledge, he held his head up and said confidently: "Maybe it is because of genetic mutation, so you can be regarded as the only one among the local dogs."

    Originally, I was a little bit disappointed. His poor eyes lit up immediately.

    The looking Deyur couldn't help but sneered, too lazy to say anything.

    However, he really checked it, and still didn't find any information.

    He checked the information of the Tin Whisper Orcs.

    Although it is not clear which planet the Tin Whisper Orcs came from, all the information is arranged in one place, and the direction inside is biased towards the earth.

    It's impossible to say that the tin-speaking orcs really have something to do with the poor.

    In terms of the appearance of the two, there are real similarities, and there is one more point, which Diyw did not expect before, but after the fat, he felt that the genetic mutation might not be the poor, but the tin-speaking orcs. .