Chapter 73

After school, a few gather together.

    Even the poor who hadn't been seen for a few days came here.

    Tong Xiao looked at him, "Your friend's food is good. They are all fatter." After

    wandering around poorly, he smirked and said, "Vernon has so many delicious foods, I can eat them every day. It’s full.” The

    others slapped their tongues. It would cost a lot of stars to feed the poor every day.

    "Cuckoo, cuckoo." Dandan was a little eager to try, he also wanted to go with him, and it would be better if he could go with big wings.

    But fat is not interested. No matter how delicious it is, his bamboo is not as delicious. It's better to go back and eat the bamboo.

    Originally, I planned to play with the people of Aden, but a few of them just ate and talked for a long time. At the end of the talk, all of them were drooling and wanted to have a big meal.

    But while they were chatting and making trouble, the Aden people who followed were planning.

    Their goal has always been very clear, and it is the white furball among a few-the erroneous beast.

    "Now is a good opportunity. Should we do it now? Catch the erroneous beast and leave the empire immediately."

    Some people disagree, "It is not easy to leave the empire. This erroneous beast is obviously related to the Imperial Marshal, but we To catch it, the Marshal will be alarmed immediately. There is no delay of about five minutes, and we will not

    even be able to leave the Empire .” What's more, they came to congratulate the Marshal of the Empire this time. The warships they were on were the most common species, even if They have good luck to tell the empire, and sooner or later they will be caught in the interstellar.

    It would be better not to rush and startle the snake, wait for the master's reinforcements, and wait until nothing is wrong before doing it.

    "But if you miss such a good opportunity, you probably won't have another one." Another thin person was a little anxious, and he couldn't wait to do it right away. He said, "No one can guarantee that people on other planets will recognize the rumored beast. If we really want to, in addition to the empire, we will increase opponents in several areas."

    When I said this, I hesitated.

    The people of Aden are not good at fighting and their minds are not the smartest. They really need more opponents in several ways. They have absolutely no chance to catch the beast. They are nothing but luck.

    Just like now.

    "Why don't you try?"

    "Forget it, we can't escape the empire's military strength."

    "Wealth and wealth are in danger. If we really fail, we don't have this fortune. But what if we succeed? "

    Then try?"

    "No..."

    "I'll say you guys, do you want to fight or not."

    A few of you, Tong Xiao, sneaked around when they were discussing with the people of Aden. After the sleeves were raised, the group of people discussed it for a long time, but they didn't discuss it.

    And now, Tong Xiaogang spoke. The first reaction of these small Aden people was not to confront them, but to squat down with their hands holding their heads and shouting: "Forgiveness, forgiveness! We dare not do anything."