Chapter 22

Tong Xiao felt very angry!

    He is more than eight hundred years old, how can he stroll naked, this is an insult to him!

    The little person who feels insulted, as long as he holds the tall fingers in both hands, he opens his mouth and bites.

    As a result, before he tried hard, he was pinched by Deyw's chin. He raised his brows and said: "So dishonest? Don't want to find your master?" In

    one sentence, ten words.

    That made Tong Xiao very well-behaved. He tilted his mouth up: "Think about it, do you know the road? Can you take me over now."

    Just as Dewer was about to nod his head, Guangnao made a voice: "Marshal, Sol's flight energy is damaged and unable to fly."

    Tong Xiao looked at Sol, then at the tall man, with a confused look on his face.

    Diyw rubbed his finger against the little guy's chin, and said, "I'm not to blame, Sol can't fly anymore. To blame it is the birdman over there. It's not he who beats people and what would happen."

    As a birdman. Moha, lying flat, didn't want to talk at all.

    It's just that, if he doesn't speak, he still glances at the ugly thing on his wings. He has been stomping on his wings with his paws secretly, but he can't move, otherwise he would have thrown the ugly thing out a long time ago.

    Tong Xiao bulging his cheeks, he said: "Then tell me how to go, I'll go."

    He counted . He got out in a suspended car just now. It took only a few minutes. Now you can walk back in a few hours. Arrived.

    As a result, Dewl

    said, "Go straight east, and you should be there in half a month." After he rubbed his chin enough, he squeezed the little fruit on the little guy's head, the red one. His fingers looked as small as a grain of sand.

    Sitting in the palm of Diyur's palm, Tong Xiao was a little impatient with the harassment, especially when he heard the tall man's words, he directly hugged the tall man's moving fingers with both hands, so that he could not move.

    Then asked: "how could I come out a few minutes, how you have to go back a few days and you just do not do is not so quick to look for in the barrier ......!?"

    She spoke, some would say Xiao Tong Can't go on anymore.

    The corners of Deyur's mouth floated up: "How did you know that I was inside the barrier before?"

    Seeing the little guy's guilty conscience, he seemed to realize: "Oh, I think your master should have told you."

    Tong Xiao Lima nodded, and raised his head very seriously and said, "Yes, it's me... the master told me!" With

    his big eyes facing his small eyes, Tong Xiao couldn't wait, he said: "You are not looking for me Master? Then you take me back quickly."

    Call yourself master. If you say that the first and second sounds are a bit uncomfortable, then the third and the next few sounds are very smooth.

    Moha couldn't help the two of them squeaking, and said: "The Seth tree set a special channel at a specific location, and the entry channel will randomly appear in a certain location on the planet. This is the southern part of the Seth planet. , If you want to go inside the barrier, you have to walk for half a month with just a pair of legs."

    He turned his head and looked at the two people.

    On the planet Seth, there are only two kinds of people, one is the Seth tree people, and the other is a beast with no intelligence in the land of death.