Chapter 24

After two consecutive teleportation, the time has passed for a small half day.

    Tong Xiao's luck is not very good, but it is not bad.

    After all, the cave where they are located can only go outside the barrier after five teleports.

    But if it weren't settled in that position, they would not have met Moha, nor would Moha follow to lead them.

    In the cave, they met many natives of this planet, and even saw Moha's kind. With black wings behind, they looked at the bowl and looked at the pot, not making him happy.

    The reason why I was just nervous but not too worried about getting fat.

    It's because they still have a slight connection with each other. They can feel the fat ones as if they are trapped, but it's not a big deal.

    Entering a different hole for the third time, Tong Xiao suddenly stood up from Deyw's shoulder, he reached out and put his hand on Deyw's auricle and moved slightly.

    The auricle is already very sensitive.

    Diyw's heart palpitated, he reached out just to scratch the little guy to take advantage.

    Tong Xiao held his fingers in both hands and said softly to him, "Is that energy?"

    He saw an interstellar with roots on his head holding a shiny gem in both hands.

    The color is not very bright, but Tong Xiao thinks it is very attractive to him.

    He knows that he can absorb energy, but from the beginning to the end, he has never seen what the energy looks like. It is the only one absorbed, and it becomes an abandoned energy shell after absorption.

    It has been determined that Metasequoia is pregnant with a demon, and it will definitely be a big battle after a while.

    Tong Xiao has never put down his vigilance, and can make people on a planet helpless, and he can see that Metasequoia 98 must be capable, especially now that the tall man almost absorbed the aura in his body. If there is energy, Fill it up, so his odds of winning will be bigger.

    Therefore, when he feels that bright thing, he is expecting it.

    Diew replied: "Yes, the little guy is interested?"

    Tong Xiao nodded heavily. He wanted to buy it, but there was no money in his mouth.

    He couldn't help but grasped Deyw's fingers tightly and whispered: "Can I borrow your star coins? I will

    pay you back when I earn it." Deyw raised his eyebrows, with a smile in his eyes, just as he wanted to tease him. When the little guy, Moha inserted: "Don't think about it, energy can be considered a treasure on our planet. Don't even want to buy it with star coins."

    He explained that this planet has basically been occupied by the Seth tree people. , Other species either hide in a hole that never sees the earth or the planet leaves the planet to find other places where they can shelter.

    And energy is the only way they can leave.

    The spacecraft relies on energy to start, and the spacecraft is easy to operate, but there is no energy production on this planet. Basically, the Seth people bring it from other planets. What falls into the hands of other species is very rare and can be obtained. With enough energy, they will be able to leave the planet.

    Even if this is their home planet, Moha believes that most people really want to leave this place.

    He continued: "Don't underestimate this piece of energy. In their eyes, it is equivalent to their lives. How many people do you think will exchange their lives with star coins?"