Chapter 90

Tong Xiao is already thinking about how many younger brothers and sisters he wants to add to the little ginseng.

    But it was interrupted by Carey who suddenly broke in.     Kay was

    solemn and said: "Marshal, the Zerg is coming."

Deyur suddenly got up, and the same solemn Angus went directly out of the room.

    "Is the Zerg so scary?" He narrowed his neck, and even the Marshal King was so worried about something that he felt must be super terrifying.

    Tong Xiao put his thoughts on giving birth to small ginseng temporarily, he vaguely remembered who had mentioned the Zerg matter.

    It didn't take long for the little demons to come to the interstellar, where would they know.

    The big demons were either sealed in miracles for a long time or immersed in grief.

    Naturally, the Zerg thing did not understand.

    Finally, Tong Xiao called Xiao Yinqiu's clone to explain to them.

    For interstellar people, there are hundreds of species, and there are many forces in the entire interstellar. The two biggest forces are the'Empire' and the'Federation', and these forces are considered hostile.

    But once the Zerg strikes, no matter what the forces do not deal with, they will immediately put aside the things at hand and unite against the Zerg.

    This alone can tell how powerful the Zerg is.

    It's not that they are tough, but that the Zerg is too capable.

    In terms of quantity, an interstellar is equivalent to dozens of Zerg.

    The two sides are fighting, and the Zerg is fighting by numbers.

    Unless a certain number of Zergs are eliminated, they will never stop dying, coming one after another, leaving us exhausted.

    Listening to Xiao Yinqiu's description, Qiangqiang became even more frightened. He shivered and said, "Is this going to be a war?"

    Before in the mountains, they had also heard of wars, but no matter how much they heard, they never participated. They knew that many people would die in wars, and blood flowed into rivers after the war, which was extremely miserable.

    The poor and the poor thought that he was going to war, and he was so scared that he wanted to cry.

    "Very enlightened." Tong Xiao patted his younger brother on the shoulder, and if he fights, Deyw will definitely go there. Then he will have to follow him no matter how he went to Deyw.

    Of course his own man has to protect him.

    Poor and pitiful, he didn't want to have this consciousness.

    "Speaking of Zerg, I really think of something." Yuan Ang's face was a little weird.

    Mats raised his eyebrows at him and asked him to explain.

    As a result, Yuan Ang looked at him instead, with a faint smile: "I just remembered that the snake said it was going to your Zerg to find you."

    Mao Ci exploded his hair, and he said: "He went to the Zerg to find you. Me?"

    Yuan Ang nodded, "He said that the little bug from Matz will definitely go to the Zerg, so he went to play with you.”

    Matz squinted, "Little insect?"