Chapter 32

in the next few days.

    Several Tong Xiaos completely ushered in the farming mode.

    In order to show that he was right in the tall man, he planned to grow good plants in the little mud.

    However, before farming, they have other problems.

    Tong Xiao first took a sip of radish juice, but he frowned when it was awful.

    It's so bad, no wonder it's not as good as him.

    With such thoughts, he asked: "The little mud is so big, and there are fewer radishes, so how about making it bigger?"

    Fatty glanced at the little mud in disgust, and didn't want to reach out. When he touched it, he said, "Just give it some sweetness and you will know how to do it." The

    so-called sweetness, the most convenient and simplest is Reiki.

    But these few of them are so bad that they can't give it back.

    Fatty thought for a while, and decided to use perception to communicate with the little mud. Although aura can't be given now, it can also give some simple breathing exercises, and it will not keep the little mud from absorbing some waste gas.

    It's a pity that the little mud is too small to understand what they mean at first.

    Then under the violent situation, the little mud cried and grew bigger.

    It will be condensed and will become larger, which is not surprising to the fairy.

    After the whole mountain was covered by the mud, Tong Xiao randomly scattered some seeds on the mud.

    Then...

    there is no more.

    As for what to fertilize and what to take care of.

    They didn't even think about it. The plants that grew out of Grandpa Shan's land hadn't been taken care of yet, and the little mud of Grandpa Shan's half heir must have been the same.

    Therefore, Tong Xiaoji just took it for granted.

    However, this kind of movement is somewhat inexplicable in the eyes of others.

    On this day, Marlowe smiled and approached the person next to him, "Should we bet or not, they must not be able to grow anything. If the plants are so good, the interstellar will not be so lack of plants."

    Some planets are fine. , But most of the planet’s plants are in short supply.

    Just like what he said, they really want to be so good, their entire interstellar will undergo earth-shaking changes.

    And just when Marlowe thought Carey wouldn't pay attention to him.

    Carey glanced a man, he asked: "how to bet."

    Mallory immediately spirits, he thought, they said:. "To bet your mech"

    Oddly enough, both of them machine The eye color of Armor and the opponent were exactly the same, and Marlowe had already been greeted by Carey's brown mecha Zongsui.

    Carey nodded, "Sure, then you can take out Lan Ze to gamble."

    Marlowe agreed very readily, and he was already eager to look forward to it.

    It's just that he was dumbfounded two days before he was happy.

    The top of the mountain is actually not big, but it is definitely not small.