Chapter 4

When Tong Xiao returned to the room, he was immediately cheered by the crowd.

    Mainly because they saw so many things in Tong Xiao's hands.

    Tong Xiao sat down, he excitedly told about the things in the black market, and at the end he emphasized: "I can't beat them up twice, and also searched them out. Hundreds of star coins.” As

    he said, he smashed his mouth: “If you come a few more every day, that would be great.”

    Grandpa Shan once told them that they cannot bully the weak and do not do evil. As far as their practice is concerned, it is not a good thing, and such a person has improper conduct.

    But if someone really wants to bully the door, they will be beaten to death. What is their purpose, they will be returned ten times, and they must not let themselves suffer.

    Tong Xiao always remembered these words.

    Can't take the initiative to cause trouble, but if someone really wants to trouble him and want to grab his star coins, then the people he hits can't get up and snatch their star coins back.

    Thinking like this, Tong Xiao twisted her waist, a little looking forward to it.

    The poor and the eggs are aside, listening with admiration.

    At this time, his fat and big eyes narrowed into a gap, and he asked seriously, "How many stars did you save today?" As

    soon as the voice fell, Tong Xiao's face collapsed.

    He looked left and right, but didn't dare to cast his gaze on the fat body.

    He has long turned into a ginseng doll and stretched out his chubby fingers, swearing to the sky: "I really wanted to save it, but the flowers are gone..." The

    chubby bluffed his little face.

    Tong Xiao's boss has long since disappeared without a trace. He quickly took out a tablet from the bag.

    He took it as if offering a treasure, and said in kindness: "Look, this is Guangbra. I bought it after a long bargain. The shop owner said that although it is a bit old, it is still okay to play games. It just so happens that you are boring here. , You can have fun together." As

    soon as I said this, the eyes of the little brothers immediately brightened.

    It was the chubby hairy face with novelty, and his head moved over.

    A few of them didn't even eat food, and started playing with this optical brain, which only had three or four small games and was not connected to the Internet.

    This play is one night.

    It is not necessary for them to sleep or not.

    It's just that Tong knows that he has to give up the position to the boys, he still has to go to work.

    Tong Xiao waved goodbye and swore in his heart that he had to work hard to make money, and to equip himself with a light brain that can play games for his little brothers. He just wants to be a quiet internet addicted teenager.

    Then this quiet internet addicted teenager came to the black workshop again.

    This time, Boss Bertie assigned him scattered parts and took out an all-black object from behind. He said, "Little Tong Xiao, this is the lowest-end engine. You can use it to find out. The price of the engine is better than that. The mechanical parts are high, and your salary will be doubled when you are done well.”