Chapter 6

Tong Xiao's heart is so cold, he shouldn't be too curious.

    Look, I made a big mistake, maybe I and my younger brother will have no money to rent a house or food in the future, because all his wages have to be used to pay off the debt.

    All the branches on the fingertips were retracted, and they became two chubby little meaty claws. The little meaty claws slapped his face with a slap.

    Huge pain! It didn't seem to be dreaming...

    and Tong Xiao's neurotic behavior immediately attracted the attention of the other three animals.

    Fatty twisted his small buttocks and walked over and asked: "What's the matter?" There

    are a few of them, Tong Xiao, who is in charge of military force, is honored as the boss.

    The intelligence is naturally not fat.

    Tong Xiao hurriedly explained what had just happened, and especially emphatically said: "What if I can't afford to pay? Will my salary not be paid for a year or two? What should I do!"

    Fatty The white ginseng doll, whose face was about to be distorted, glanced at it, "Then be hungry."

    For a few of them, eating is really not a must, but it can't stand the gluttony. Only a few nutrients are sold outside. One star coin is just a big bottle, which is enough for their daily supplement.

    So Fatty is not worried about this at all. What he is full of curiosity now is the aura in the boss's mouth.

    He squatted down, and his hips became fattened a few more times.

    He stretched out his furry paws and pushed aside the scattered accessories that had fallen to the ground.

    A dim and transparent thing was found from the inside.

    He subconsciously thought that this was the aura they were looking for, "You go ask your boss tomorrow to see what it is. If it is really aura, then we always have a way to protect ourselves." He

    came in inexplicably. This planet.

    Not being able to absorb a little spiritual energy, not only let their cultivation base grow without a little bit, but now they have no way to calmly faint them.

    With aura, these will not be a problem, more importantly, he wants to chew bamboo!

    There are piles of fresh bamboo in his beard bag. With aura, sooner or later, the bag will be broken open.

    At that time, he could lie in the bamboo pile and eat whatever he wanted!

    Fatty shook his head. He felt that he shouldn't think about it anymore. If he continued thinking about it, his saliva would flow out.

    He exhorted again: "Go early tomorrow."

    Tong Xiao nodded very cooperatively. Fatty words make sense. He patted his chest and responded, "Don't worry, I can definitely do something about such a small thing."

    So, early the next morning.

    Tong Xiao went out.

    As a result, he came early, which does not mean that Boss Bertie came early.

    Looking at the closed black workshop, he could only sit on the side and wait.

    After waiting for about ten minutes, Boss Bertie didn't wait for a stranger who was fairly familiar.