Chapter 65

The wedding of the Imperial Marshal was very grand, and the scene was extremely grand.

But at the end of the day, Tong Xiao was really tired.

He really didn't know that getting married was more tiring than fighting, but just at the beginning, he felt that his calf was shaking, and he was about to lose his feet, not to mention the smile on his face, which was already stiff.

"I knew I wouldn't be here." Zuo Lan smirked at the corner of his mouth, and being able to be best man with Angus made him happy for a long time, but now he regrets it a bit.

This is totally a chore.

Moreover, if you don't say anything, you have to pretend to smile. If you don't laugh, Angus will grab his flesh around his waist. Isn't it a chore?

With a stiff smile, Tong Xiao responded in a low voice: "Isn't getting married is the bridal chamber after worship? Why is it like this?"

Standing on the carriage, he had to wave his hands to greet the people on both sides.

The corners of the mouth must have a certain range, not too high or too low, which is a bit torturous.

He just wants to go straight to the bridal chamber now, and wants to see the tall sexy long legs as soon as possible.

Angus on the other side was afraid to see the uncomfortableness of the two, he said: "Wait, there is still half a street to end."

Half a street, about ten minutes away, Tong Xiao face On the other hand, the smile is deeper.

However, Zuo Lan didn't believe this. This is the beginning. It will definitely get more and more troublesome later, but he doesn't know if he can take the opportunity to escape later. He doesn't want to waste time on this.

He even turned sideways and whispered: "Let's get married in the future, don't come to this set, just pay a visit to the bridal chamber."

Angus just smiled.

Zuo Lan, who didn't get a word, was a little anxious.

The face is still smiling, but the subordinates are entangled together.

Similarly, Diyur and Tong Xiao in front of the two of them are the same, holding each other's hands tightly, and have never separated.

To say that the only person who is alone is the little ginseng standing in front.

For the parade, the little ginseng didn't feel boring at all, and even raised his hands enthusiastically, saying hello everywhere, twisting his waist when he was happy, not to mention being so happy.

Tong Xiao turned sideways slightly, he looked at the appearance of the little ginseng, smiled and said: "This must be like you, and it's very

awkward ." Deyur was a little speechless, this is definitely not like him!

After the parade, we went to the palace.

When they walked in, they were greeted by people full of palaces.

"This is endless." Zuo Lan couldn't stand it, and ran away with Angus.

As for the remaining two protagonists, they must not be able to escape if they want to escape.

Fatty looked at the boss surrounded by the crowd, and said: "It turns out that getting married is such a troublesome thing. I won't be happy to get married in the future."

"Heh." Honghua laughed as he listened, and he said: "Who do you think Would you like to marry a Maoduanzi?"

"What's wrong with Maoduanzi? That's Maoduanzi. I am also the most powerful one." Fatty snorted. Isn't Mao Mao's good? He can be liked by others.