Chapter 93

Zuo Lan narrowed his eyes, and then turned out the previous photo.

    "Tsk, it's ugly." The

    more you look at it, the more ugly, Zuo Lan decisively deleted the photo. He wants to be his rival in love, so dream it.

    'Ding Dong. '

    Death to the enemy: the latest intelligence The latest intelligence, has successfully shaken hands with the brother-in-law of Angus brother.

    'Ding Dong. '

    Death to the death and turnip as an enemy: ah, ah, the old man mentioned the marriage contract of brother Angus, and directly said the date of marriage!

    'Ding Dong. '

    Vow to the death to be the enemy of the carrot: wow wow wow, the old man knew that brother Angus was married, and his face went black immediately, and the beautiful sister was almost crying.

    'Ding Dong. '

    Death and turnips as an enemy: tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk

    Guangmin kept dinging, Zuo Lan looked at Tong Xiao's gibberish, wishing to drag him out and fight him directly.

    It's a pity that it's too far away. The only thing he can do now is to block Tong Xiao directly.

    ...

    On the planet E-24DE, Tong Xiao didn't wait for King Rat's reply, and was full of upset.

    It's not that he was upset that the Rat King didn't reply to him. It was that he was upset that all the Rat King's milk dolls were asked for. No one wanted his little ginseng, so angry.

    Holding the small ginseng behind the crowd, he quietly slammed at the child: "Don't be sad, dad can always help you find a daughter-in-law." The

    small ginseng is not at all sad, and he hums twice when he hears his father's words. As a response.

    He was not in a hurry to find a daughter-in-law. He saw too few people and demons in this world, and none of them looked more beautiful than him, so he didn't want a beautiful daughter-in-law without him.

    Otherwise, it's better not to. If you want to see beautiful things, just look at himself.

    Tong Xiao looked at Erzha so rare that he was so well-behaved, and when he was hit, he couldn't help but feel more distressed.

    He decided that the fertile water would not flow into the field of outsiders. When he returned, he would let the younger brothers get married and have children as soon as possible, and then pick a daughter-in-law from the milk doll. When that time he gave more gifts, but he should not be wronged by the milk doll.

    Tong Xiao touched Little Ginseng's head, "Goodbye, Daddy will save you a betrothal gift from today!"

    Little Ginseng was already a little drowsy, didn't hear what Daddy said at all, just nodded perfunctorily.

    The two fathers and sons were wrong, so they agreed on this important matter.

    And Dewur, who was in front of him, had also had a good chat with Max Lee, and the two of them were smiling in their eyes, and they were so enthusiastic about each other.

    What elder nephew, what uncle, how affectionate the words in the mouth, how come.

    After finally leaving the scene, each went back to the house to rest. Tong Xiao and Xiao Renshen entered the house, and first fell towards the big bed.