When Hu Li was eating, the little ginseng was sitting next to him. He held his head up and looked at the fox eating, and he couldn't help but feel a little greedy. He stretched out his paw and sneaked into the Hu Li bowl.

    Yuan Ang stretched out his hand, and then picked out a piece of chicken shreds from his bowl with a stern face, and stretched out his hand to feed the small ginseng.

    The small ginseng opened his eyes wide, and he couldn't react.

    How could it not be surprised that the ape who was so fierce would actually pick up food for him.

    But at this time, just when there might be an extra dish in the recipe for small ginseng, a group of people came to Yuncheng.

    A group of people with hope and expectation, even a little nervous.

    After they came to Cloud City not far away, they didn't immediately look for the person they were looking for. Instead, after inquiring about it, they decided to go to Cloud City.

    Meet the current city lord of Cloud City.

    "Uncle Cheng? It's really you!" When

    Dyur saw these people, a smile appeared on his face . The ridiculousness didn't last a long time, just because he didn't see the person he wanted to see.

    "Master Deyur, we are ashamed of you!"

    The man in the lead said, and immediately knelt down and confessed.

    The six people behind him, too, knelt on the ground with their heads down.

    Diyw’s heart was in pain, but he stepped forward to help them up one by one, and then asked: "Uncle Cheng, you can talk about the things these years."

    Cheng De nodded and slowly said: "Ten. We discovered a special rhythm in Galaxy a year ago. After verifying that this rhythm can instantly increase mental power, it can be regarded as the most important discovery." At

    this point, Cheng De looked at him and looked a little cautious, and then said: " At that time, the matter between you and Lord Angus, the Marshal didn't want to get involved. With this discovery, he took us to the place where we received the rhythm. Unexpectedly, it came from the black hole..."

    The things in the black hole have always been It's a mystery.

    No one knows what's inside, because from the beginning of the interstellar to the present, no one can really explore the interstellar, but there is no possibility of anyone coming in.

    They knew that the rhythm came from a black hole, and they already had a certainty.

    That is another world hidden in the black hole.

    A time of life.

    However, even if he knew it, the Marshal didn't want to explore it.

    It was an accident to be inhaled by a black hole at the beginning.

    And coming to this world is even more accidental.

    Here, they can't use their mental powers and can't use machines. They are like a useless person. No matter who is in this world, they can trample them on the ground.

    Fortunately.

    They still have IQ left.

    The marshal led them to survive in the cracks. At first, it was extremely difficult. After a long period of exploration, life slowly improved.

    Speaking of this, Cheng De's breath was a little excited, "After three years of cautious life, we actually met a person who spread the rhythm. That person is like an ordinary old man, who talks very well. The marshal found this person in the relationship. It's very mysterious, and I can't figure it out at all. Fortunately, the Marshal is sure that he has no bad minds, so he wants to lead us to live with him, but doesn't want to..."

    "But I don't want to?" Dyur was a little excited.

    He really didn't expect his parents to be with Tong Xiao's Grandpa Shan.

    Cheng De's face turned pale, "The marshal can see that the old man is extraordinary, and someone can always see it too, and the things taken out of the old man are not ordinary things. It is not impossible for people to find that they are worried about by an accident. . " "

    those who sent people containment, let us separately Marshal retreat, lost contact after separation each, in addition to the Lady Marshal, we have ten people disappeared. "Cheng de getting more and more guilty.

    The disappearance of the marshal and his wife is not their fault.

    If they had worked hard to protect the Marshal and his wife, maybe they wouldn't be left with an unclear situation now.