But think about it, they actually ignored it, little ginseng. It's all because of the red fruit, so how can it not absorb energy?

    He felt that he was really stupid for three years. He gave the tall man a blank look. "I have a reason to be stupid. Why are you stupid?"

    Dewure just smiled and said nothing.

    He took the small ginseng back, and then took the soft bug from Marlowe, and the group headed back to the house.

    On the way, Carey reports: "Marshal, have not yet found the cause of the disappearance of energy, I have deploy more staff to continue to pursue."

    Dewar said: "? No, there are a few energy planet mountains"

    "a total of The twelve articles have been arranged to be guarded."

    "Start mining and transport all energy to the Empire within three months."

    "Yes!"

    Back in the house, Tong Xiao went to the washroom to fill in water, and then asked Deyur to scrub the little ginseng clean.

    The whole became a mud doll, and when he came back holding him, the clothes of both of them were dirty.

    Dyur held the head of the small ginseng in one hand, and washed the body with the small ginseng in the other. This behavior was the first time that he was born with ginseng when he was a child. He took a bath and took a bath by himself. They really didn't help as a father.

    It feels very fresh and very touching.

    He whispered to the little demon on the side: "It's not impossible for us to have another one."

    Tong Xiao sniffed, "I

    want to be beautiful." Before he wanted to be tall and refused to give birth, now that tall one wants to be born, it depends on him. Happy to be born.

    But now there is no time to say this, he has to make clothes for the little ginseng quickly.

    Previously, the clothes of the little ginseng were only apron and panties, but now they are much smaller. You have to prepare some quickly, otherwise the little ginseng will have to go out naked tomorrow.

    There are a lot of fabrics, all of them are colorful and green that little ginseng likes.

    Tong Xiao took a piece of material and compared it to the little ginseng, always feeling a little weird: "The little ginseng is too dark, I am afraid it will be more ugly to wear these."

    Deyur was not happy, "My child looks good in everything."

    "..." Tong Xiao pursed his lips, who gave him such confidence.

    Sure enough, the aesthetics of small ginseng is inherited from tall people.

    Disgusted and disgusted, when Little Ginseng woke up the next day, his new clothes were on the sofa.

    He picked a set of pure green onesies from a pile of floral clothes, shuttled them twice, and put them on himself.

    Then he took small steps to look in the mirror, his eyes dazzled by the beauty.

    Simply stunning!

    When Tong Xiao woke up, she felt that she couldn't bear to gamble as soon as she opened her eyes.

    The chubby black dumpling was stuffed into the green clothes. He didn't estimate the size. The clothes were slightly smaller, and they were tightened directly on the fleshy body of the little ginseng, feeling that the clothes would burst directly after wearing them.

    He sat up and beckoned to the little ginseng: "Come here, I will change your clothes." The

    little ginseng climbed onto the bed with his hands and feet. He first wandered around in front of his father, and then grinned: "Hey. Huh, how good I am. "

    Daddy, how nice I am.

    A few words in a sentence are out of sound.

    Tong Xiao nodded perfunctorily, "It looks good, but it's smaller, I'll change it for you." The

    little ginseng shook his head, and said quickly: "Puffpuffpuff."

    No need, tight clothes can show his good figure, just This is just right.

    "..." Tong Xiao covered his forehead, he couldn't say anything anymore, and he just fell on the bed and planned to sleep for a while.

    Diew smirked and hugged the little ginseng, "It's said that our little ginseng looks good or not."

    Tong Xiao closed his eyes, he was completely helpless with the two father and son.

    Before the tall man was still on his side, the little ginseng was transformed into one, and the tall man's aesthetics changed too quickly...